WY 67 or 68 antelope

kls

I'm looking into cashing my points in for antelope. Looks like I have enough points for either units 67 or 68. From my research these both seem to be pretty good areas. I'm hoping to get some feedback as to which of these units to go with. It looks like 68 has more hunting pressure but is reporting a higher chance at a trophy. Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me also. Good luck to everyone in the draws!

Here's one from 68. Damn taxidermist has had him for 18 months and no progress. Frustrating.

4064dscn0029.jpg

My self and my two sons took nice antelope bucks in unit 67 near the north border of unit 106,just in 67.We saw several to chose from.200-300 antelope per day was the normal.We could havebeen done the first morning but enjoyed hunting for 4 days.great area for antelope.
You will have a good time.

That's a toad looking lope there Eagle_eye! Got any other pic's you can share with us! Dandy!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It sure is sage! It looks like he has great mass going way up with real nice cutters. I'll bet he broke 80" just from the one picture alone. A couple more photos would be nice.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-12 AT 04:57AM (MST)[p]Man ! That is a good goat !

I'd be calling that taxidermist every day .No reason to take 18 months.I usually get my mounts back in 3 months.

Great goat !! I had a 68 tag last year and saw alot of goats but nothing close to that. Nice!

My idiot brother was behind the camera and this is the only one that I can remember being worth posting. He officially netted 81 and some change if I remember correctly.

Probably the easiest hunt I've been on. Can't wait to bring my kids when they are old enough. Wyoming antelope is a great hunt to take a child on.

EE

Thanks guys! Those are some great antelope. I've only hunted antelope west of the Bear River Divide and missed the opening weekend. You kind of have slim pickins there. Can't wait to get to some real WY country. The first pic above looks like some FLAT country. The other pic looks like much easier terrain. I'm sure you got both over there. This will be my primary hunt for the year but sounds like it shouldn't take too long to fill the tag.
Thanks for the info!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom