WY 90(2) Antelope Info

RG13

Wondering if anyone may be willing to share a starting point on unit 90(2) in Wyoming. It's my first ever pronghorn tag & I'm not very familiar with the area or types of terrain to focus my attention. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ryan,

Hopefully Eelgrass will see this post of yours, not sure but might have been his unit last year. I do know that he was one unit east of where I hunted.
Sorry I can't help you.

Brian

Ryan,
I just pulled out the map and 90 was north of where Eelgrass hunted,he was in 96 last year.
Never been out there in 90 but two friends went out there about 3 years ago looking for Deer and said it was the pitts. One of them said it was as flat as heck never seen an animal at all.
But then too they never mentioned Lopes only Deer.

Hopefully someone will see your request and can help you out.

Brian

I just got done hunting this unit. Me and my dad got our goats
and the hunt was great. I was disappointed in myself for shooting a goat that was a little smaller than I thought. However, it was still a great hunt.

I would hunt on the far south border. This area has less oil rigs and offers a lot of open area. Hunt near water. There are some troughs and one pond we found that held a lot of goats.

This unit does not have the length in horn size others have.
However, the mass is very good. If you harvest a 14" goat, it should score quite well IMO.

Good luck and feel free to PM me if you want details.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom