WY big 3 results?

Draw post history dictates the first 7 days of May.........give or take what the Friday 1st week of May is.....

Nothing wrong at all with drawing a Random Tag.....

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-13 AT 08:15AM (MST)[p]What you in 4? I'm hoping to draw unit 22 Moose tag with 12 points myself. 12 points for the sheep also just going for point this year

Cool, you should draw. I put in for the same with 10. Might catch the last tag or none at all... it's gonna be close

May 8th for results. I cant wait to see but I prob will get my money back. I wish they would hurry. Im stoked!
CANT DRAW A GOOD TAG IF YA AINT TRYIN!!!!!!!

I'll be shaking all day and unable to sleep tonight. Santa is going to be good to me tomorrow at 8am.....I can feel it!

Good luck to you all,
Zeke

Will do for sure.
It's never a sure thing until a guy has the tag in hand. That's why I'm so excited, it might actually happen this year.

We're all getting closer by the day to the Utah drawing deadline also. I predict a trip south for LBH on a serious Ovis outing.

Good luck,
Zeke

Thanks for the "Positive Carma" Zeke.

Perhaps a couple of old farts will be doing back flips this month.
I hope it is us!!

Weird, first time I searched it only gave me mtn goat I went back in and it gave me mtn goat and sheep. Unsuccessful on both.

No tags for me. CANT DRAW A GOOD TAG IF YA AINT TRYIN. At least now I have some money for the deer and elk draw hahahahahha

Zip, zero, nada!
I guess there's always next year.

Good luck in the other drawings guys.
Zeke

Congrats 30hart.
No sheep or goat for me or my father. Which is good as We've got enough on my plate the way it is.

Congrats 30hart! What unit?

Mr. Zeke, I was sure there was a moose in your future, but I must have been looking a little further into it! LOL
Next year my friend, for sure!

Anyone have a 26 or 23 Moose tag----I have no problem sharing intel...

BUMMER 'Zeke'.....I already have the Rib Eye harvest celebration steaks marinating.....damn the luck!

Robb

PS. I have a bud from the midwest that 'hit' a unit 5moose tag....toss me a PM, if ya do not mind, to give us some starting direction--thanks!

LAST EDITED ON May-07-13 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]A hunting buddy and I both drew Moose tags in the same unit 22 nonresidents!!

>Cool, you should draw. I
>put in for the same
>with 10. Might catch
>the last tag or none
>at all... it's gonna be
>close

I think my hunting buddy got your tag. He also had 10 points. According to the draw odds there were only two people that applied for that tag with 10 points. How strange is that?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom