Wyoming 20% license increase in 2008

Craig

Very Active Member
Proposed 20% license increase across the board for Wyoming in 2008. $2,250 for a sheep tag.

On the chart for the new cost they show the prices for Resident ( $600 ) and non res grizzly tags ( $6,000 ) are they going to start grizzly hunt again?

Too bad wolf isn't on the doquet. That would be cool to hunt some Grizz down here, but I bet there is one NR tag.

Just go to Wyomings home page and about halfway down in blue there is a section about funding and license increases.

The old fee was 10,000 last year they voted to reduce the fees to bring them "more in line" with other states, this is just the first step to the grizzly hunt. When they finally do get delisted we'll probably have to sue the feds again, just like with wolves.

Wait until they get everybody hooked on preference points. I expect them to skyrocket too. Like RM said, you gotta pay to play.

Eel

Ever wonder what will stop WY, or any state, from making NR sheep tags $10,000 very soon? I cannot think of a single reason why they would not. After bumping NR sheep points to $100 seems like par for the course.

Didnt the wolves get taken off the endaged list last week? Not kidding. Wy Game&fish, you should be licking your chops.More revenue,and new trucks,plus better deer hunting. Its a win win situation.

Maybe if they keep pricing it through the roof, everyone will be forced to apply in Colorado. Ya gotta hate it...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom