wyoming antelope

Here are the two pictures that Chance asked to have posted for him. Congrats on the Buck and real nice pictures, tell us the story of the hunt etc.
Brian
45305b442e2217af.jpg

45305bab2f7d4e3c.jpg

Thanks for posting them for me Brian. Killed this goat in a walk in area near Casper. He's not too bad considering I killed him in a unit that issues 1200 tags. I shot him at about 250 yards with my 30-338 win mag and he tipped right over. My wife also took her first big game animal a small buck, from about 120 yards with her 7mm-08. The antelope numbers were way down and the range was very dry, so the animals are having a hard time scratching out a living. once again Brian thanks for posting my pics.

CHESTER

Chester , congrats to you and your wife on a successful hunt. Hate to hear of the bad numbers , hope they come back strong in 07. You got a nice buck , nothing wrong with him. Thansk for sharing and again congrats ...

Nice buck, he looks especially good from the front. Congrats to you and your wife.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

sorry it has taken me so long to reply but thanks for the comments guys. this buck was killed in area 25 north of casper

CHESTER

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom