Wyoming Antelope

bigbrowns

I am planning on buying a left over tag in wyoming as soon as they come available. What area do you suggest for a lot of public land access or walk in only access. I've been told there are usually a lot of left over tags for the NW part of the state, but that part of the state has a lot of private land. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would be happy to help anyone with over the counter Arizona Deer hunt or Unit 1, 22, 27 Elk or Deer.

Thanks,
Adam Young
928-595-1554

A lot of the leftover tags are for units with alot of private land. The units with large tracks of public land is very popular and usually sell out thru the draw.You will have to wait for the list to be posted and see what is availlable.I have bought leftover tags and always found some public land to hunt,just some areas are small in size.

LAST EDITED ON May-23-10 AT 01:55PM (MST)[p]I have never rifle hunted antelpe but they sure are fun to hunt with a bow or to photogrpah. They are a very beautiful animal in my book.

32352009_antelope_oct_fz-35_043_copy.jpg

20181-1-10b.jpg

5659twin-antelope.jpg

Have a good one. BB

Awesome pictures! Those pictures make me want to go lope hunting right now! If I go to Wyoming I'm planning on taking my Buck with my rifle and then trying to get a doe or two with my bow! I can't wait. I would love to find someone who would be willing to show me around, maybe do a little fly fishing after hunting.

Adam

If you can go towards the end of October, Unit 30 usually has left over tags, and 2 good hunter management areas to hunt. As I recall, season runs Oct 10-31, we went the last week, saw two hunters all week, lots of antelope, had a great time.

Scoutdog

LAST EDITED ON May-24-10 AT 06:52AM (MST)[p]Actually, its the NE not the NW that has a lot of leftovers and private land. The season usually starts about the 1st of oct and goes until the 20th or so. If you go the last week you can get on a lot of private for a minimal or no tresspass fee. The whole area from Sundance to Gillette and south to Newcastle and Casper will most likely have lots of leftovers - and lots of goats. You can get the landowner list from the Wyo game and fish. Good luck. Chip

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom