Wyoming Deer/Antelope

jhibbs

I was wondering if anyone had any info on ranches in Wyoming that allow hunting for a trespass fee? I would like to hunt on a property that someone else has had some experience with if possible, so that I might avoid ending up on a property that is over-hunted or has few animals.

I would be willing to trade some info on a ranch I've hunted in Montana that was decent for muledeer, but ther were few antelope. What are the typical trespass fees? We paid $400 in Mt, but that was 3 years ago.

Thanks,
Jody

I have only hunted one ranch here in Wyo for the tresspass fee. It is in antelope area 20 just outside of Kaycee. It was back in 2001 and the fees were $100 tresspass fee and an additional $50 perday I hunted. I'm sure the prices have gone up a bit, but the ranch Was the Gordon Ranch, run by Ray Tolman. I was only there for antelope, but alot of non res hunters there for elk, mule deer and whitetail. THe trophy quality of the antelope was fair, and I don't know about the deer quality. If you contact the game and fish office in Sheridan, they should be able to give you a list of ranches, owners and phone numbers in that region. I hope this helps. Good luck this season.

Prarie Rocket

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom