wyoming draw question

rifleman

been a couple of years since i've hunted up there, do they still have leftover antelope buck license by draw or is it over the counter now?

No OTC for buck Lope, application only.
Also, the Leftover Draw will most likely be eliminated this year for Res. and Non-Res. alike. No table for it in either set of app. books, just a notice.
Better apply in the initial.

Wyoming is going to drop the leftover draw and go to OTC for any leftover tags after the initial draw...MAYBE.

Its in the printed regulations.

they got to do something with the tags that don't get drawn i would think. that is potential $$ for them. i'm thinking about putting in for montana antelope and trying the 2 state hunt. the montana tag is harder to get so i figure i better and try for the hard one and then i could get a leftover in wyoming and try it that way.

Sure, Issue-After is still there. If there is no Leftover Draw, remaining Type 1 tags and lesser ones, all being Lim. Quota, will then be issued OTC by license selling stores and through Cheyenne. This is still new cuz it ain't happened yet.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom