Wyoming here I come

rugarm77

It's been a long time since I was this excited about hitting the road to go hunting. Maybe its because this is the first year hunting with horses or just the fact that the area I am heading to IMO is some of the most God like country around. I hope I find a Monster Muley but I am just looking forward to getting away and enjoying the hunt. You Wyoming folk are lucky. I have been hunting here in Ut (archery) for deer and elk with nothing but a lonley Yote. I need to end my 2 year drought. Good luck to all. Rug

rugrat,

Good luck on the trip and hunt and hope that the Hunt Gods are looking down on you this time, get a good one.

In 14 days from now I will too be hunting in WYO for Deer & Lopes.

Brian

Good luck to you Rug!!! Hope you get all you want to from your hunt! Don't forget your camera!!!

Not sure when i'll be heading out, anytime between the 3rd and 9th, probably some time in between.

Joey

Good Luck.
How far in are you guys heading.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Enjoy. I did. I'm going to have to eat tag soup but I'll live through it.

Pat C.

Well I am home with no deer. Check out my post on the Mule Deer Section. I loved the hunt and Wyoming even though I ate tag soup.

Hang on to that tag and we can put it with mine and have enough for tag stew ;-)

Pat C.

>Hang on to that tag and
>we can put it with
>mine and have enough for
>tag stew ;-)
>
>Pat C.

LOL I wish I could get back up there but time will not allow me to.

Yep! Me deciding to start my own company has put a big dent in my drive 3000 miles again this month money. It is killing me to eat this tag. I know where the good deer are when the snow flies ! It was the warmer month bow hunting that had me searching all over.

Pat C.

Well I went back on the 13th and killed a small 4x4. It was a-lot of fun and I Love Wyoming you local folks are lucky.

Should be last partial week of Sept and a few days into october next fall for antelope in 029 . I'll keep the coffee pot out :)

Pat C.

Pat,

What kind of business did you start? Good luck! I hope it is going well for you. Mike

I opened an electrical business along with one of my last apprentices and one of the other journeymen I worked with. It's almost going too good Mike. I refuse to complain about being too busy though ! It was that or I was going to the local in Casper and moving to WY without the wife who refused to move anywhere !

Pat C.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom