Wyoming Lopes

dz

Very Active Member
We did our every other year trip to Wyoming this year. Here is some pictures of our trip. I will give a couple hint pictures to where we was.
1796wyoming_1.jpg

This one made my day, thanks to whoever carved "Hi".

4623woyoming_18.jpg

My guess is that someone made a lucky shot with a bow.

5493wyoming_9.jpg

2732wyoming_12.jpg

869wyoming_10.jpg

This little guy wanted to visit with us. All the pictures were taken with my IPhone.

4027wyoming_4.jpg

8042wyoming_5.jpg

8232wyoming_6.jpg

3803wyoming_7.jpg

3624wyoming_8.jpg

15 inch Buck, great 5 mile stock and a one shot kill.

4660wyoming_13.jpg

7238wyoming_14.jpg

6279wyoming_17.jpg

14 inch Buck with a 300 yard one shot kill.

Okay one last oicture to help locate where we was at.

1422wyoming_1.2.jpg

We had a blast as always and I have to send a Kudos out to the Wyoming F&G as they bent over backwards to help us have a great and successful trip. We will be back.

DZ

No Deer hunting in Wyoming, I shot one in Idaho. We have two cow tags and could only find bulls when we was there chasing the lopes. Plan to head back over soon to try and catch up to the elk.

DZ

DZ, thanks for sharing,are you hunting elk in 102? If so,it should be a great hunt this time of year. Let me know how you do..

104, it opens back up this coming weekend. Looks like it is going to be a cold one on Saturday.

2200elk_wy_2013.jpg

2331elk_wy_2013_a.jpg

5599elk_wy_2013_b.jpg

Had a great time chasing elk. We once again got lucky. I hooked my two young mules to the elk and watched them take her 3 miles back to the truck.

DZ

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom