Wyoming Results available on Wed.

I hope you're right ClearCreek!!!!
You've got me all worked up hoping that tomorrow is my lucky day. I need a good hunt this year.

Good luck!!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Wyo. website says it will be posted on June 30th. Go to their web page and look over to the left side and click on the Item HUNTING, then check out their statement that tomorrow is the day.

Brian

But when on the 30th??? I've been checking all day and the Game and Fish website seems to be down. Is anyone else getting through to find out how you did?

Took me five hours but I finally got through.:D

I called G&F and talked to someone there and was told that they had gotten attacked by a virus today most likely caused by the heavy traffic. Keep Trying guys, eventually you'll get through.

Mike
at235.gif

It also took me approx. five hours to get on. however, when i finally got on to the website it was worth the wait. i have been putting in for this particular deer area for twelve years, and guess what. the waiting is over. I WAS SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!!

I got on about an hour ago. I drew Region B deer and Unit 29 antelope. Their website is just overloaded.

I cant get any information. The website is down and they have only one phone and only one person to give information over the phone which apparently went to a bar for a long break.
If I hear one more busy signal it could damage my left ear and that would not be good because I need that ear for hearing elk bugle and I cant switch the phone to the right ear because I lost my hearing in that ear the last time I had to call them two years ago to find out. IT TOOK 6 HOURS TO GET AN ANSWER THAT YEAR. And when I finally got an answer the person on the other end dropped the phone which hit the reciever and hung it up on me.
I dont know what is better computers or phones. When you really need them to work they seem to ---- up.

Hey they must have read my post above and felt sorry for me because I finally got thru on the website and found out I drew a REG-H tag. Whatever works to draw I guess.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT APPLIED.

I finally got through @7:15 pm PST it only took 10-15 min. No luck for Deer Special or Goat Regular so no trip to WY this yr. But that's ok. Got a general deer in MT & controlled Bull for ID. Still waiting for WA. Hope everyone gets something from the Controlled Hunt Fairy. Good Luck

Applied to Reg. D...no dice this year. First time applying, but i'll keep on trying till i get it. Any info on this region?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom