Wyoming Results!

MDnut

What going on they are killing me. They have my region G tag and will not let me have it yet. Any rumors if they will be out before the 7th?

I've been wondering the same thing . I've checked the G & F website WAY too many times lately . Good luck to all in the draw .

I suppose the G&F websight will be so overloaded tomorrow that we still won't be able to find out!
Good luck everyone!

Lien2

I have been checking about 3 times a day for the past two weeks. I can't remember when the results were posted this late. Good luck to everyone and hope you get a big one with that license you are about to draw!

Searchin' for a 4 X 4

their servers are more than able to handle 100 a minute inquires! relax
this time tomorrow we will all be losers!
goodluck
rm

Successful region G!!!!

I was 0 for CO, MT, UT, NM, OR, NV and was worried that I might not get to hunt deer this fall. What a seigh of releif.

Good luck to everyone else.

MDnut

I finally got through the website and drew an Area 32 Antelope tag! The hardest part is done now for the fun part. Good luck to everyone!
BB

Damn I cant get past where you put in your name its
driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying since this morning and it looks like the server is down or something because it comes up "page not found." Typical for the state computers to go down.
I would sure like to find out today. It's killing me,I couldn't even sleep last night.

It took quite a few tries to get to the page where you enter your info. Then it took quite a few tries to get to the results page but it finally came up. Got drawn for a deer tag and struck out on the 'lope tag.

Success........... my legs mussels will disagree & qualify it as total failure, considering the abuse that is coming thier way,
O-yah region G.

I didn't draw my antelope tag and I'm really bummed. Had a good booner buck spotted too. I do know a guy that drew my area and he has never hunted it before. Guess I'll show him where the big one is.
On the happy side, I did draw a tag for that extremely hard area 128-129 November deer tag for Dubois area. There are some huge muleys in that area.They only give out 100 tags for there so I'm really lucky.

I just got through. Unfortunately no luck for special deer. I tried changing the settings listed under the Mule Deer forum & that helped.

pronghornhunter,

happen to draw the same 128/129 mule deer tag. also drew unit 57 antelope. will you be using an outfitter for your deer tag?

jds

Didn't draw my antelope tag and earlier in the year I didn't draw the elk tag either. Have one more draw to get my antelope tag, come on Arizona! Good luck to all.

I just wasted a few hours trying to get through as well. I got lucky again and again, double winner for deer and antelope! Region C area. Good luck to everyone here on MM.

Longrifle.....out!

jds,

no I won't be using a outfitter. I live just 75 miles from this area and grew up hunting elk and deer in this area since high school back in the late 70's. I hunt on foot so from the end of the road I won't be going to far back in like the guys on horseback who pack in. Most of the big ones I have seen over the years have been within a half mile of any road. I have a few good spots picked out and in the past years have seen some monsters but always saw them during elk season.
This is the first time for me drawing this late season deer tag and lived in Wyoming all my life.
A good friend of mine is going with me and he drew this tag two years in a row and he said you will have a hard time passing up a dozen good bucks in the first day just holding out for the big boy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom