Wyoming Trip 2013

MaineFlatlander

Once again I would like to say thank-You to all the people who helped make this year's trip a success. I haven't missed a year in your state for awhile and hope the trend continues.

My 4.5 year old son traveled with me from Maine to Wyoming in just over two days without complaining! He then got to camp in a tent in "ManCamp". People- take the kids outdoors. They love it and they are our future.

1454543_10200891383238815_548051520_n.jpg

After flying him back home with his mother I traveled to the "hills" to take this buck opening day in a General unit. I couldn't pass him up.

1375043_10200891409479471_1465309687_n.jpg

Have a great winter and hopefully I'll be back in 2014.

This guy is a die hard hunter and father. Congratulations!! Show us some pictures of your whitetail, "when", not if,
you get one.

They sure do grow up fast! Stopped in MN on the way across country for lunch with my daughter....who is now 25. Seems like yesterday I was sitting with her as she took her first bear at age 10.

When I got home my 3 year old was all excited...not because I was home but because he wants to go on the next trip! I'm thinking my "success rate" is going to take a huge hit the next few years...but the fun has only begun. They ask everyday if I need to make bullets (their definition of reloading)in the ManCave for the next antelope hunt so they can help. It doesn't take a lot of money...it just takes a little time and we all have 24 hours in a day. Live while you are alive because you will be dead even longer.

Thanks for the comments. Don't hold your breath for a whitetail picture. Our herd is still way down.

The Wyoming antelope hunting crew 2014!! Taken three short years ago. Is it time to apply for hunts yet? :)

Turkey2010175.jpg

That's a geat year in Wyoming! Congrats to ya man!
I know my "trophy" hunting took a backseat when my kids started hunting but the rewards were so much sweeter. My son and his 4 little sisters are now raised, married and all accomplished hunters! Yep, I'm a proud papa too.

Well done Mr Maine,
Zeke

That's a great buck. Congrats.....it's fun hunting with the kids.

Steve

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom