Wyoming Winter Range Video

Some great bucks he's got on there! Fun to look at. Those droptine bucks are amazing.

I need a point rich hunting buddy or two so I can get back up there this summer and find some of these bucks for us to hunt. Was a tough winter, but most of them will survive.

Some great bucks he's got on there! Fun to look at. Those droptine bucks are amazing.

I need a point rich hunting buddy or two so I can get back up there this summer and find some of these bucks for us to hunt. Was a tough winter, but most of them will survive.
I wouldn't consider myself point rich by any means, but I'm looking to cash out in WY and start looking for decent hunts that I can draw every 5 or so years. I'm all in with 14 this year, and if I draw, then next year I'll be all in for elk.

Great video and first class editing, I wouldn’t consider myself max point rich either, but I also haven’t found the ideal free loading Utahn whom is a Wyoming guru muley freak to split my 15 NR points with, some day the starz will align. Best of luck in the draws.
You might need to sweeten the pot by adding cash with your points.:ROFLMAO:
There’s someone for everyone is what I hear!

You might need to sweeten the pot by adding cash with your points.:ROFLMAO:
There’s someone for everyone is what I hear!
Not sure what I could do, but I might be able to muster up a handful of lotto tickets and my ex sister in law has a single wide in LaBarge with an extensive array of Gov subsidized solar panels if me and my “new hunting buddy’s” need to charge an E bike.

This is my video thanks for sharing. I put in a lot of hours every winter filming these bucks on the winter range. I’d love to hear any pointers you guys have on what I could do better. I’m looking into getting a camera and better video head for next year if you have some suggestions I’d love to hear them.

This is my video thanks for sharing. I put in a lot of hours every winter filming these bucks on the winter range. I’d love to hear any pointers you guys have on what I could do better. I’m looking into getting a camera and better video head for next year if you have some suggestions I’d love to hear them.

Can't give any suggestions when this was a well put together video. Nice work.

Great footage, no tips or pointers here, just props for the amount of time and commitment to get that much variety of quality footage of upper class mule deer. I can only imagine the hours and miles involved. Also nice to see something of this quality not riddled with the sponsor, pro staff, supplement logos and tags that are all to common these days.

Video is very well done-kudos!! It gave me some hope watching that footage that a few monsters are still alive and kicking!!

Thanks for sharing your hard work with all of us!!

I think you did real well. Glad it was posted.

I hope you didn't take any offense to posting it. A rare gem like this needs an audience.

I was waiting for the video to drop here… I always like your stuff. One thing they would greatly improve the quality of the video is if I was riding shotgun and glassing them up at the same time. Trust me it would make a huge difference.

I sure hope some of those bucks make it. It has been so hard and even now getting out to take inventory on what is left is hard because of flooding and mud…

Great video. Thanks for the effort. I have pics of several of those bucks, too. I'm praying the majority made it through the harsh winter.

You have it down pretty well and put together a great collection of bucks that looked great. Love seeing these bucks at this time of there year as the draws are in full swing and it has been a while since being on the mountain. Great good!!!

I do alot of filming and editing and can say that's a great one !!!

I have a giant Gitzo carbon tripod and fluid head I use with an old vintage 600mm Nikkor AIS ED and a Panasonic GH5. The combo is stupid heavy at about 22 lbs which limits how far in and often I take it.

Another thing to try is to go a bit wider so the critter stays in the scene a bit longer so you can crop in and pan with the animal in post. Less camera movement with a little cropping is sharper in the end of the day.

But who am I to say... I can't even see deer much less get that kind of film of them. Elk are way easier to find for me and they don't move around as much or as fast.

Epic stuff you've got there to say the least !!!

Cheers, Pete

Dang!! That was one of the best winter range videos I’ve ever seen

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom