x7b Deer Tag ....Need Help!

B

bkguru

Hi, I drew a x7b deer tag and have never hunted this area. Any help with places to hunt in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

A friend of mine drew this tag 2 years ago. He did not have much luck but then again I don't think his heart was in it. Search this subject in the archieves and you will see there have been successful hunters. I have talked to people that have seen very large bucks north of Lady Bug Peak and around the Henness Pass Road area. My friend found tons of sign on the west side of Stampede but I think the bucks were noctural due to the crowds and heat. Try to get away from the crowds and you should do fine. Good Luck.

JR

>
>
>PM

you better not be giving up my area....... :(

If he doesnt do any good this weekend shoot me a PM. :)

A Peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than that of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact.- Aldo Leopold.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom