Y’all get your Gen season elk permits for Utah?

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
Let’s hear your experiences from this years cluster at the purchasing counter! Whether it be online or in person!

I ended up getting one online. I was #9007th in line at 7:55 am. I was able to finally purchase it after 1 hour and 19 mins waiting haha.

I should have went to the local tag dispensary, but I stayed online from 7:59 to 11:17. To get a tag.

It was worth it not to see another person in this world!!!!?

Remember when you could buy a tag , the week of the hunt?

I tested positive for covid yesterday so had to get one online.

Woke up at 8:20 am, scrolling Facebook noticed a post talking about tag sales jumped into the que on my phone at 8:30 and 14,xxx in line, by 9:40 I had tags bought for me, my dad, and two brothers.

Jumped on a couple times after that and got right in with tags to spare, I was online watching when the last 72 tags sold in about 5 min. At 12:11pm tags were sold out.

Woke up at 8:20 am, scrolling Facebook noticed a post talking about tag sales jumped into the que on my phone at 8:30 and 14,xxx in line, by 9:40 I had tags bought for me, my dad, and two brothers.

Jumped on a couple times after that and got right in with tags to spare, I was online watching when the last 72 tags sold in about 5 min. At 12:11pm tags were sold out.
I wish you a speedy recovery good sir….minus the head splitting headache! I don’t wish that part on anyone….not even SS!

I wish you a speedy recovery good sir….minus the head splitting headache! I don’t wish that part on anyone….not even SS!
Thanks, Doing much better today, yesterday was the rough one. My worst symptoms was really bad back pain.

After 2 1/2 years on the run it finally caught up to me and my wife lol.

Jumped in the online line about 8:15 with about 24000 people in front of me. Waited about an hour. Still 4000+ tags left then

Get better MUFFS!!

If thousands of people wouldn't log in on multiple computers under one account it would help tremendously......

Purchased all of our tags before 8:20am on internet - Very smooth this year. One buddy went to Vernal DWR and had a bit of a wait, but got his tag and later one for his grandson. Another buddy sat at home had his coffee and did a bit of work on computer and then ran down to the Smith Super market and had 3 tags in less then 5 minutes. Went across street to Smith and Edwards and said the guy was at the counter waiting to sell tags, but had no one in line at all. Called another buddy to remind him and he was near Cabela's and ran in and there was 2 people in front of him. Called me back in less then 5 minutes with tag in hand.

I continued to log in over 4 dozen times to keep track of tag numbers left and never waited more then 5 minutes and most of the time was directed straight to the purchase tag page.

Seems to run very smoothly this year with very little wait if any.

Thanks, Doing much better today, yesterday was the rough one. My worst symptoms was really bad back pain.

After 2 1/2 years on the run it finally caught up to me and my wife lol.
Jake
I had it last year That was exactly my symptoms. Felt like some one was poking me with a needles
Take care buddy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom