You Going to the Funeral?

My condolences to wolf OR-54. May she rest in peace. It must have been lonely wandering around all by herself for all that time. It's probably for the best, really.

My favorite quote: "This is a tragic development for the early stages of wolf recovery in California," said Amaroq Weiss, a West Coast wolf advocate at the Center for Biological Diversity, in a statement. "Like her dad, the famous wolf OR-7 who came to California years ago, OR-54 was a beacon of hope who showed that wolves can return and flourish here. Her death is devastating, no matter the cause."

And yet the sun came up today and will do so again tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that...

No big loss..the rest of them need to be croaked too and that would make things right for the rest of our wildlife

Another Quote:

' CBD, OR-54 was believed to be one of OR-7’s children. '!

Ya!

Children!

And Some Types of People will SUCK this BS In!

I have no "nice" reply to this story of a non native species death. It deserves less attention than a feral horse, stay dog or cat dieing, good ridence. Only thing interesting in tbe whole story, was. They dont know how it died. We can always hope that its some form highly contagous wolf parvo that only effects non native wolves...

I am amazed at how much they love the wolves. I think they should reintroduce them in orange county. It is part of their historic range right?

Was it fair for this wolf to live it's life the way it did only to end in this fashion? Worms gotta eat too...

I have no "nice" reply to this story of a non native species death. It deserves less attention than a feral horse, stay dog or cat dieing, good ridence. Only thing interesting in tbe whole story, was. They dont know how it died. We can always hope that its some form highly contagous wolf parvo that only effects non native wolves...
I still need a baseline. How big were the "native" wolves? mtmuley

Yep. I know the average size of wolves killed in Montana. Just wondering if they fit the "native" criteria. Since Montana is pretty close to Canada and all. mtmuley
Actually, wolves were first spotted in montana in 1978 i think it was. And a den with a breading pair about 8 yesrs after that. The wolf in question was a desendant from canadian grey wolves, transplanted into yellowstone, under the FALSE ideal of reestablishing the extinct rocky mountain wolf. There have been "yellowstone" wolves go into montana and as for naturally established wolves in montana , there is no proof they remained after the early 90s. All DNA testing has traced bach to "yellowstone" wolves. I will thro you a bone MM. Even tho its been explained numerous times for you, And, i think you just like to stir this issue, and with me especially, you cant be stupid enough to belive the 20% larger wolves in yellowstone today are desendents of the EXSTINCED rockey mountain wolf. So there you go how much bigger are Canadian greys 20%.. And, the native wolf was hunted and poisened inti exstinction in the 1930s wanna play dumber and ask more questions you had answered for you over and over.... mabey your not playing is my answere

Most of my posts come from a tiny keyboard on my phone . I have a few hours while waiting for regular life to return while I wait for littelbuck to complete a nessesary time consuming life deal. That for the last few months, have been nessesary for her. Anyway, my phone is old and has no spell check, and i have huge fingers. If you cant understand my point, then thats to bad for both of us. If you just want to belittle me, well iv got thick skin, but I still might tell you.,my name is at the begining of the post, if you dont like my posts dont read them. And I might still say hey, STFU you self important a$$wipe, but tben again, I might not. Have a nice day :cool:

Its really sad that they spent millions of dollars to keep that wolf alive and can’t Evan take care of there own people

The death of this wolf is tragic, especially with all the excess deer and elk in that part of the state. DFW may have to increase the elk tag allotment from 5 all the way up to 6 or 7 to keep the population from starving to death.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom