Your Honeyholes???

• Thread starter coolspringoutfitters
  • Start date
C

coolspringoutfitters

I have hunted in Utah all my life, I have killed a few deer but I want to kill a big one. So, I was wondering if all of you would give me directions to your honeyholes...It would make me happy. Thanks, in advance.

PS Just playing around, it sounded funny to me.

CSO

It's all about the good times...

I know of a place down in arizona, just off of mill ave. in pheonix. Its called The Library. Go check it out. Lots of things with long legs and really horny

>I have hunted in Utah all
>my life, I have killed
>a few deer but I
>want to kill a big
>one. So, I was wondering
>if all of you would
>give me directions to your
>honeyholes...It would make me happy.

Head up onto the mountain, turn left at the cattle guard, drive about 5 more miles, go right at the first dirt road next to the fence. Follow the fenceline until it runs out. Then start hiking until you reach the base of the peak with the yellow rocks on top. Once you get there, go around the bottom of the peak, up over the ridgline connected to the peak and drop down into the basin on the other side. There you will find the deer and elk of your dreams. It's a great honeyhole.

LOL I was laughing before I even opened the thread up. Funny Stuff..

Jenn

I keep my honies hole close to home .Have a freind who will let you borrow one though .

TRIPLEK !!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
NOW EVERYBODY IS GONNA BE UP THERE!
Now I gotta find a new place...

honeyholes? do they really exist? i mean can one really expect to find a place where...... no man has gone before? IMHO.... the answer is no... just a thought

>>I have hunted in Utah all
>>my life, I have killed
>>a few deer but I
>>want to kill a big
>>one. So, I was wondering
>>if all of you would
>>give me directions to your
>>honeyholes...It would make me happy.
>
>Head up onto the mountain, turn
>left at the cattle guard,
>drive about 5 more miles,
>go right at the first
>dirt road next to the
>fence. Follow the fenceline
>until it runs out.
>Then start hiking until you
>reach the base of the
>peak with the yellow rocks
>on top. Once you
>get there, go around the
>bottom of the peak, up
>over the ridgline connected to
>the peak and drop down
>into the basin on the
>other side. There you
>will find the deer and
>elk of your dreams.
>It's a great honeyhole.
>
>LOL I was laughing before
>I even opened the thread
>up. Funny Stuff..
>
>Jenn

Wow thats exactly where I go except I go to the peak with the gray rocks and the monsters tend to stay on the saddle more than in the basin, or I just pop some popcorn and put in Monsters Inc. on the big screen.

Bet no man has gone to overton's honeyhole!!!!!!
yea right....LOL

But if there is an invite???????????????

Ive got the best muledeer honeyhole in the world. Drive down main street in Kanab Ut. The road makes a 90* turn. Have your gun out the window as you come up to that turn. Keep your eye open on the inside of that turn, there is a herd of about 35 of the biggest bucks right there every damn day. No kidding ive seen them.

gilamonster is right I have seen this place many times your right on the border of city limits so be careful I use to hunt there at night with a spot light not as many people....

they all shed there too, there will even be a buck that goes 295 standing broad side right off the main road

Just Living The Dream

If you take I-15 to the second Lehi exit turn right off the ramp adn drive down the road about four blocks theres a monster liveing in the field behind the 7-11
Good Luck and Great Memories

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom