Youth 20 guage

nothing wrong with a mossberg, might also want to look at a remington 870. about 250 bucks

Krusty.jpg

Thnaks for info, I am buying the nephew one just completed hunter safety and I have a 410 pump that he shoots but needs a little bigger gun for hunting geese with us.
Thnaks again,
Wyobowhunt

Try to find him a used Rem 1100. Don't let the fact of the semiauto scare you off. My dad bought all his boys 1100s at age 12 and no one ever had a problem. Just a thought. Used 1100s go for around $250 in my neck of the woods.

i would not reccomend starting someone off with a .410 i got one of those bad boy from y grandma when i was young and i could not hit anything with it!!! needless to say i got frustrated and dissappointed. i later bought a 870 express mag 12 guage and love it, i still cant wing shoot to save my life but i hit a lot more things i point that at then the .410
Casey

Winchester makes a nice 1300 pump in youth size, I think. My cousin had one that I shot a year or two ago that he picked up used for $125. I say he stole it, it was a nice shooter. Got my wife the 1100 LT and it sure is nice. I even let her see it once.

HB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom