Yukon Ram taken 8/10

cbeard

Very Active Member
74950img4255.jpg

Hunting with Tim and Jen Mervyn's outfit. Great operation top to bottom. Made a hellacious climb to get above a band of rams. This boy was unseen and unknown to us until he stepped up between two boulders. He was a "no doubter" so I took him with one shot at just over 100 yards. That climb was worth it. :)

Congrats cbeard!
It wouldn't be a fitting sheep hunt if there wasn't a climb involved!
That's a fine trophy for sure!

Beautiful ram! The right horn looks several inches longer than the left. Sure would love to hunt a Dall again. Congrats!!

Yes he had the full curl all the way to his lamb tip on one side and had broomed the lamb tip on the other.

I haven't taped or measured him. Just enjoying him. I may or may not ever tape/measure him as it really makes no difference to me. He was a dream ram for me no matter the numbers....

Beautiful Ram Clay - Congratulations. I am booked for the second hunt with Tim & Jen next summer. I would like to chat with you about your hunt if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Splash

Congrats!! What a ram! Glad to see your hunt didn't only consist of trying to gain elevation up those pesky shale slides. Looks like a perfect shot to boot!

Beautiful. Congratulations.

Love the contrast between those black rocks and your sheep. Makes you're sheep glow!

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom