Zeis

T

thebroker

Where is the best place to find and purchase Zeis Scopes. I am looking for two of them.3x10x42 stainless and 4x14x42 both with the hunting turrets. Also does anyone have information on how to get the correct bullet drop compensators for them. The web does not show very good pics and I hate buying things off the web. I want to pick it up, feel it look through it. Then throw the plastic down. ,

Personally, I'd find what you are looking for in a local shop to physically see it, then call Doug at Cameraland to purchase it. He has great prices and great service.

Thanks, cant seem to find any where that stocks them locally sportsman's has a few Cabellas a few. But cant find a good selection anywhere for hands on observation

I just bought two of them from Cameraland. Great people and their prices beat anywhere else. Zeiss just had a promo going on that I believe expired last week where you can send your scope to Kenton Industries and they will build a custom elevation turret per your load data. Cost is zero if you buy one of the conquests with the target turrets or $50.00 if you order a scope with hunting turrets. I ordered mine with the hunting turrets as I wanted a 44mm objective lens and didn't want the large windage turret. The conquests with target turrets come with a 50mm objective and a windage turret.

>Personally, I'd find what you are
>looking for in a local
>shop to physically see it,
>then call Doug at Cameraland
>to purchase it. He has
>great prices and great service.
>

That is pure chicken sh!t. Go into a place and waste their time on their nickle knowing full well you are going to buy it on the internet. Good hell at least be honest about it maybe they will try to price match.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Thanks how who and how do
>you contact Camera land

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cameraland

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I bought my Zeiss scope, bino's and rangefinder from Cameraland. Love their service...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Do you have any contact info from Alex I tried Camera land they pretty much blew me off.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom