Zeke

krazy

Zeke,

I'm a long-time lurker, but seldom a poster to MM. However, I read your Big Horn Sheep Adventure thread and I just had to say congrats! Well done on the hunt and documenting your efforts, preparation, and success. Great read! I'm looking forward to future posts on the other hunts.

I predict that in the annals of MM lore, Zeke's Year of the (bighorn) Sheep will become a classic.
Not because his experiences out distance others, but rather due to the kind of guy he is and how he models the adventure we all love.

I am especially pleased to see this forum's light shine brightly on someone who represents what I think most of us are all about. I am also not surprised at the "Rock Star" status he seems to be earning here. Much of that is likely due to the fact that you will seldom read a negative word on his posts.

I add my hearty congratulations!

I am also honored to call Mr. Z a good friend.

WOW, well said LB.

I would not quite go as far as you....but he is an OK guy, and a decent hunter :)
Ok, he is a stud! Way to go Zeke, story of the year.

Thanks to you guys for the compliments but mostly for the friendships and interest in the adventures.

I'm a little shocked at the attention the treads have received and I'm humbled by the whole experience.

Thanks for coming along on the ride!

Sincerely,
Zeke