2nd hand Swaro owners

NoBark

Anyone send in their binos for cleaning to Swaro as a 2nd or third owner? I know the warrenty card states it as original owner. Would like to send in a peir, but as second owner (have all paperwork but not original owner) don't know how they would handle that??

I have not sent anything in to swaro for cleaning but I can tell you that they apparently changed their policy in favor of 2nd hand consumers. I was told by swarovski that they will now honor product warranties to secondary owners. I would recommend you give them a call @ 800-426-3089 to make sure. They are on East coast time in RI.

I am curious to know what was the result of your investigation... I am considering buying a second hand pair of Swarovski's and if they do honor the warranty for second buyers that would pretty much confirm my decision... Were you able to talk to them?

THanks

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-12 AT 11:03AM (MST)[p]I sent mine in last summer without a warranty card (I am not the original owner). Great service, and they were return within a few weeks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom