CZ-527 .223 Rifle

rancher05

I'm looking to buy a .223 and I love the CZ-527. they nick name it the "Mini Mauser" I was wondering if any of you have any information on this particular gun. I've seen sights that rave about it but i'd like to get your opinions on it as well.

It's definitatly a cute little action. I've heard from several that it is the nicest little action around for the price.

You can get used to the safety pretty easy. It's definitely my favorite smallbore. I took mine (varminter) to South Africa and had a ton of fun. Baboons, monkeys, jackals, genets, caracal, and a bushpig. My best 3 shot group with 55gn vmax measured .21 inches (edge to edge) at 100 yards. I had it bedded and a trigger job done, but the set trigger is pretty nice out of the box. It comes in a lot of flavors, the kevlar varminter actually has a faster twist rate than the others 1-9 vs. 1-12, but a shorter length of pull.

They now make a flush mounted magazine that only holds 3 rounds instead of the 5 rounder that protrudes from the stock.

I have never heard anything but good things about them. The set trigger is sweet!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom