FLOWER GARDEN ROCK ??????

MULEYZ

Found this cool rock out shed huntin the other day.Brought it home and put in my wifes garden.Now for some reason the neighbors say Im sick and they dont want anything from our garden.Whats up with that.??????????????????

447224ba32414123.jpg

MULEYZ

Well, you quite possibly defaced a grave for one thing. I know of another cemetery where there are a lot of other cool looking rocks...

'It's all about the gut pile'

now some poor ol' pioneer ain't got a headstone no more. did ya think it was indians did that or what?

Yeah me too!! My suggestion....take it back to where you found it and leave it!! Im not 100% positive, but I think there is some law in regards to the desecration of a burial site!

TUFF

Take it back where you found it or got it. That is and does happen a lot when vandals party in Cemetaries and it is against the law.

Brian

Oh crap,that would explain all the bones my dog has been bringing back when we go out.

44736e094dc78ef8.jpg

No more treats for him now.

44736fa052207281.jpg

MULEYZ

Josh, you are too funny. Still off work withn nothing to do huh?

Good lookin dog by the way
Yelum

That's a good one man! I think you actually had a couple of them going for a minute! You're cruel... :)

NvrEnuf

Hey Larry your to good.lol. Ya still off work but taking a new job soon.You know its just tuff to not go back to a honey hole when you know there is sheds to be found.Guess Im gonna have to change stoppin grounds.Yet I did get off the wheeler to go pick em up.Some of those stones are a bugger even in 4 wheel but I got the winch around a biggun and got out.

44737b276a3052ad.jpg

MULEYZ

This has nothing to do with your post but...

Your post reminded me that my wife passed up a buck one year because it was in a abandoned cemetery and she didn't feel right killing it there.

I still give her crap.

Yes, as a matter of fact she is a better person then I am:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom