Inline Buck

M

MiLLiCRAZY

LAST EDITED ON May-11-10 AT 10:42PM (MST)[p]My dad found a shed off this buck back in december. It has tons of mass and an inline. we went back in there and cleaned out. I found not only the other side of his inline buck but five sheds off of the buck in one day. i have the year after set and the year before set and one other side.
83712010sheds_086.jpg

Heres all the horns from the inline buck that i found.
76202010sheds_093.jpg

9962010sheds_094.jpg

The largest set off the buck scores 194 it has 23 inches of mass per side the bases are 7 inches.
792010sheds_088.jpg

heres all the sheds from this buck we have three complete sets and two singles.
63012010sheds_098.jpg

Also i found this really sweet nontypical shed.
26762010sheds_092.jpg

90612010sheds_089.jpg

Thats a sweet trip there. You are picking up some awesome bone. Any luck on matching up the big typical?
Yelum

LAST EDITED ON May-12-10 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]I love the bases and eye guards on that last set. That single non typical is cool, hope you can find the other side.

That single nontypical shed... my buddy I do believe has got the other side to it !!! Several months ago I had posted pics of it . If I'm wrong , then hell , what a great deal of resemblance.. and yes it would be the other side . Maybe someone here can give me there cell# so I can forward the pics I got and poste it here to compare. This could be very interesting !!!

No i havent found the other side of the big typical but im not givin up. my luck the buck only has one horn. thanks for the comments guys, good luck to all out in the hills

Nice Milli,
Just wondering if your Dad is still as Hot Headed as he used to be?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom