My CO muley

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
Was able to get my hunting partner back, My brother Gabe
Last year he started a new job and was unable to hunt with me.
We make a great team glassing and always have a good time on our hunts.

Saturday Gabe spotted a nice buck,I had only a few seconds to size him He was a Non-typical and I rushed the shot and missed him.We caught up to him again as he was just walking thru some timber but could never get another clear shot at him.

Sunday evening we hiked into an area and Gabe spotted some does
As I was glassing I saw a small buck and this buck.Ashort stalk and 1 shot later he was mine.

Our hotel

Gabe Starting the stove after a long packout

Gabe saving my butt again carrying out 2 hinds and a shoulder on a four mile pack out

Headed home.

sweet buck and sounds like even better time spent in the hills with your brother. Nice home away from home.

That is an awesome buck! Love the curves and deep forks!
Congrats and I second you are connected to them muley's on another level :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Nice buck Miguel......Matthew likes your buck! He said next shed hunt we go on he is going to let you get the big rack if you guide him next year!

Those sweeping mains looks like you could put a 5 gallon bucket inside of them. Very nice Buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Not quite yet,My nephew had the 2nd season tag in the same unit
And I was confident we could get him a mature buck.

We put in alot of miles passed on 14 forked horns and only saw 1 mature buck running thru the spotter.We ended up eating the tag.What a difference a week will make Bucks had moved down but still not trailing does.4th season should be a great hunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom