Rifle bi pod.

Bowhunter05

I drew my az elk tag this year for rifle but planned on starting with my bow. If I do need to use my rifel I would like a nice bi pod. I hardly rifle hunt so im not looking for something crazy. Under 100 bucks is where im comfortable. Any ideas of some good cheaper brands would be great.
Thanks in advance

>Check Camofire.com they have bi
>pod for 47 bucks right
>now.

Yep,, saw that too.. Looks good to me!

Harris 25C 13-27? bipod right at $100. Best bipod anywhere around that price IMO. I make 4? extensions on my Harris which helps my shooting a lot.

Yea I wouldn't be buying it for the pivoting it would be the quality for the price. For as little as I rifle hunt it should be fine. I will also check out the Harris after work as wrll though. Thanks for the input

I like the medium to tall Harris for big game rifles, I've found that the 6-9" that most people use is just too short for real world big game hunting, where you are always shooting uphill or downhill in a funky position.

2a0fcsk.gif

Look for a CVLIFE bipod off amazon. They are real cheap as far as price, but actually really solid in build. I have shot Harris bipods in the past, and these are just as nice for a lot less money. I bought my first one just cause it was a cheap add-on and I've since bought another. You can look up reviews online if you don't believe me. Everybody who buys these things is surprised by the quality for the price.

I've got a Caldwell I swamp around. Cabelas had some on sale, am getting another

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Harris Bipod for sitting position plus add in your own 4" extensions for best height for a normal sized person. I am a big fan of these bipods, they turn a hard shot into a sure/easy shot. Super shooting aids. The pivot bipod addition is excellent ! Military snipers use them on every long range rifle & so does every varmint hunter too & the prairie dog shooters too. They work so very well !
Good Shooting ! Good Luck !
Jerry Gold
Fort Collins, Colorado

I agree with 257Tony, I just bought the smaller Harris Bipod. Unless you are laying down or shooting off of a bench you really can't use it otherwise. I wish I would've bought one size bigger. But Harris Bi-pods are the way to go.

Whichever bipod you go with, remember to check your POI well using it. More often than not the addition of a bipod will affect how your weapon shoots.
Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

Harris okay if your critters live on flat land...the ones I don't...even flat land aint so flat.... and you want to lug around something that will support a refrigerator

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom