spooking a blacktail buck

st

I got busted by a nice buck in a migratory area
any thoughts being able to go back to the same area?
will other deer come thru ?
the migration hasn't really started in my area i feel
Thanks for any help

Migratory would be a key word here. If hes on migration trails he may not be there but the odds are many bucks will use the same migration trails so you may get lucky on another.. Don't get too hung up on the migratory part though, may be a resident deer and he may very well stick around. A lot depends on how badly you spooked him... Not alot of details have been given but if a buck is in the area would certainly worth focusing some attention to it.

If you saw a nice blacktail, you better go back and at least give it a look.:)

It doesn't take much to get blacktails to migrate in my experience. And they usually do it quick. Good luck. Post a photo if you connect.

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

I saw 3 deer today in the dzones using migration trails they are slowly starting to get off the tops

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom