Unit 114 Antelope down

deadI

Very Active Member
I got word that my little brother was able to connect on a good buck in 114 tonight. I will post pictures when I get them, said that it as a 150 yard shot and put him right in his tracks.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Here it is. They said that the only tape measure they had was a steel tape. But that it is at least 15 1/2 inches. It has some pretty gnarly points around the prongs.
2250dscn0819.jpg

3441dscn0820.jpg

3971dscn1785.jpg

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Congrats to your little brother on a real nice Lope, got to love them litle "extra" stickers.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Wow - that is a heck of a nice buck - way to go!! Hope to find one like that in about 3 weeks when I'll be out in WY:)

Congrats to your bro. Glad you were able to find him a place to hunt after all. Looks like an awesome hunt and great memories.

80 really? You think he will score that much. If so that is awesome. Cant wait to get my hands on him and tape him out when they get home. ( I unfortunately could not go with them )

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

"80 really? You think he will score that much?"

If he's 15 1/2" as stated, yes IMO, he well may score very near 80"!

Regardless of score, that is a Very Nice Trophy Wy lope, one to be proud of!! Congrats to the hunter!!

Joey

They had a neighbor that is pretty knowagble about scoring animals including antelope and he taped it at 80 5/8" so dang nice work on your part on your score estimate.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

My brother got his antelope back from the taxidermist. Thought you might like to see a pic of it.

626imgp0850.jpg

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

I will pass on this post to him as well. But just wanted to tell everyone who helped with any bit of info that they gave us thanks, we appreciated it very much.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom