When Was America Great ? II

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
Lets try this again since it went nowhere last time.

It's really hard to debate a chump unless you know what the con he bought is. the word again in your slogan means once was, so when was America great? give us the very best year, the one you want us to return to.

Lets see what has changed. let's see what you want . lets see if its even possible. or if you really even want it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-19 AT 06:43PM (MST)[p]1913.....the year we changed the election of US senators to a popular vote.

The 17th amendment was a mistake....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>
>
>
>Lets try this again since it
>went nowhere last time.
>
>It's really hard to debate a
>chump unless you know what
>the con he bought is.
> the word again in
>your slogan means once was,
> so when was America
>great? give us the
>very best year, the one
>you want us to return
>to.
>
>Lets see what has changed.
>let's see what you want
>. lets see if
>its even possible. or if
>you really even want it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

STF wasn't your Beloved Obama Era!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Now we're getting somewhere. since RELH seems to be the chump's pivot man let's use his pick.

September 1945. what made it great ? obviously the end of the war we can all agree on that.

We had a 92% tax rate.

We had a democrat president.

Blacks were being lynched and they knew the back of the bus was their place.

Mexicans were farm equipment.

Women stayed at home and out of politics.

you've got the racist and sexist thing handled . we just need a 92% tax rate and a democrat president and we did it MAGA !

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The great depression ? ah yes, I've heard those were good times.

And the Klan was strong too.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Slogan is ?make America great again?, not ?make America perfect again?. Seems like a pretty good slogan to me, what's with the hostility? Must be something trump supports, so you have no choice but to question it.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-19 AT 11:05AM (MST)[p]264,
We never had a crown. But, no matter how silly the idea about having a Queen is to us, as Americans we need to be gracious and considerate.

>Slogan is ?make America great again?,
>not ?make America perfect again?.
>Seems like a pretty good
>slogan to me, what's with
>the hostility? Must be something
>trump supports, so you have
>no choice but to question
>it.

So if you are going to "Make America Great AGAIN" shouldn't you be able to answer the basic question of when was it great before or better why you think it is great?

Has nothing to do with Trump but with the blind love his supporters have. Simple question, since you love the slogan, when did American stop being great and what era do you want to return to make it great, AGAIN? It ain't a dumb question to ask unless you haven't spent a second thinking about it, like most all of Trump's loyalist.

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-19
>AT 11:05?AM (MST)

>
>264,
>We never had a crown.
>But, no matter how silly
>the idea about having a
>Queen is to us, as
>Americans we need to be
>gracious and considerate.
Never mind

>The great depression ?
>ah yes, I've heard those
>were good times.
>
>And the Klan was strong too.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Those darn Democrats

I saw where you went with that 264. Not a fan of the Canadian, or booze in general? That did seem to be a great time for those making and selling it- great profit margins.

>>LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-19
>>AT 11:05?AM (MST)

>>
>>264,
>>We never had a crown.
>>But, no matter how silly
>>the idea about having a
>>Queen is to us, as
>>Americans we need to be
>>gracious and considerate.
>
>
>
> Never mind

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-19
>AT 11:05?AM (MST)

>
>264,
>We never had a crown.
>But, no matter how silly
>the idea about having a
>Queen is to us, as
>Americans we need to be
>gracious and considerate.

Lol.....prohibition ....." No crown royal"....we need a chalkboard...lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Lol, I know what he meant. The word "Crown" has been thrown around here for years. Plus I've been dying to use that Naked Gun quote for sometime.

Dude the ending of World War 11 was the start of better things in this country. The end of segregation in the military for Black Americans. Economy picked up and taxes went down from war time spending. Many Americans were able to buy their first home. Many were able to find funding for higher education which led to higher paying jobs.

RELH

Speaking of dumb asses, I think you were looking for a$$es and losing.

If you want to question people?s intelligence, you should spell it correctly.

>those dumb a$$'s are still crying
>over Hillary loosing.

RELH the question was not when did things get better. it's when was america great ?

You said 1945 and I listed some facts about 1945. now you're trying to haze them over with shuck and jive. is this your final answer ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>RELH the question was not when
>did things get better.
>it's when was america great
>?
>
>
>You said 1945 and I listed
>some facts about 1945.
> now you're trying to
>haze them over with shuck
>and jive. is
>this your final answer ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Yes I'll take Royal Crown for $ 200.00 ?

Dude you are the one with the shuck and jive. If you feel that the ending of WW11 was not such a great time in our history. Pack your bags and move to France. Why don't you admit it that you will never admit this country was great unless it was before the white man came here.

RELH

I said no such thing you geritol junkie. the end of the war was a great thing, the end of the war didn't make everything in America great.

We had a 92% tax rate then. you chit yourself at the prospect of a 70% rate now. what gives it was great at 92% ?

We had a democrat president. we need another to be great ? well at least not Trump we agree there.

Blacks were horribly discriminated against. no need to answer I know what you want to say but won't.

I'm headed to West and Jackson sledding again in the morning. have your chit together when I get back maybe we can see why the things you hate used to be great.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Have fun and be safe out there Ocho, our snowpack has a bit of a hair trigger this year- especially where its shallow (pretty much everywhere but high in the Tetons). Lots of nastiness lingering deep. Supposed to get another good storm over the weekend.

>I'm headed to West and Jackson
>sledding again in the morning.
> have your chit together
>when I get back maybe
>we can see why the
>things you hate used to
>be great.
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Wyosam, don't worry about Dude. He will be parking his butt in a safe warm cozy bar in Jackson ordering his Crown Royal.

RELH

45-65, not for the reasons Kid will reference but mostly because the average Joe had buying power. America led the world in manufacturing and agriculture and that brought a lot of money into this country. Young adults today are at a fraction of those times. One old timer told me after the war you could quit a good paying factory job and the next day go to the factory across the street and get another good paying job. Btw Kid, he was a black veteran of the war.

Those days are not coming back as we are now in a world economy. I like to think America?s best days are yet to come.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-19 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]For me the Carter years 1977 to 1979 were pretty good. I was just out of school, working, had a few grand in the bank earning 12 to 16% interest doubling on a rate of 5 to 7 years. Some of my older family members were also earning at that rate on CDs that I later benefitted from. I didnt owe anyone anything. I was young, free, reckless and getting more p##### than anyone deserves. I didnt know what national debt was and I didnt care. I could use some 12 to 16% right now.

Very true. But I wasnt a hostage.

Wasnt a good time for many people or the nation. I just said FOR ME.

NV, you are aware that more times than not the guy that publicly proclaims how much puzzy he is getting is usually the guy running it by hand.?‍♂️Just sayin?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom