Wolf in Big Hole Mtns

The stay on the Idaho side around Salmon! They don't cross state lines or mountain passes!
I got some ocean front property in western Idaho if you're interested!

Yea, they wonder through there.
Grizzlies are there also. Havent seen any sign first hand but have seen some photos.

Spent 15 days in there in Nov. on several hunts last year (muzzy deer and cow elk). Lots of tracks and spotted two thru the spotting scope at long distance. Not very far across Teton Valley from the Park!

I saw one first hand on the West side of Pine Creek pass just out of Swan Valley. They are there, I believe most of the wolves that end up in this area come over from Tex Creek.

Yes they are here in the Big Holes! They chased a heard of about 60 head out of Dude Creek last fall and I have pictures of the tracks one the fisherman's access to the Big Eddie (Teton River). Go to thosehuntedbythehunters.blogspot.com to see the pictures of the wolf tracks right on Teton County roads!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom