WY draw results are up.....

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-07 AT 07:53AM (MST)[p]Daughter *(13 yr old) drew an area 57 antelope. I got that tag several years ago and shot a 82 4/8 buck

That is a fun hunt!!

Ernesto aka younghunter are your out there?

The women in my family are drawing the tags!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-07 AT 08:49AM (MST)[p]
I hit the fargin motherload this year. Mtn goat in Colorado and a 24-1 elk and 61-1 antelope in Wyoming. Anyone have some spare vacation time I can borrow. Ya baby...

I finally drew area 7 for elk. Can't wait to hit the Laramie Peak Unit. I have hunted deer many times here and after about 5 years I have finally deer an elk tag there. I am so glad no general tag again this year for me!!!!

No joy in Mudville here. Down to just Idaho and Arizona draws, or I might be a general archery season hunter at home this year.

Elk in area 88-1
Antelope 93-1, and 2 antelope 93-6
Deer general tag
Mtn Goat unsuccesful
bison ranking 305

Just waiting for idaho deer results now.

RE: JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

booby,

Why is it every year you are UN all of the time? Need to feed the coffer a few more c notes.

Got a Lope tag for 93-1 Eelgrass & I will be running the bucks back and forth across the Green River to each other. LOL

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-07 AT 06:10AM (MST)[p]Unit 47 antelope,been there before ,great hunt!Doing it along with a Colorado GMU 4/5 Elk hunt !

Nada for me on G or 99 antelope... did get my reduced price doe antelope tag so I can keep an eye on those big antelope bucks till I draw the buck tag....

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom