2006 MM ROLL CALL......

R

RACKMASTER

Been some talk of how many MM their really are!
And being the off season......
I think that 9000+ is a bit high! So just check in
brifly state what ever you hunt and where and lets see
where it goes!(I hope it goes on for two months and over 1200
replys).......
rm

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-06 AT 10:13PM (MST)[p]I hunted Muledeer and Antelope in WY,UTAH,NV AND CO!
Black Bear,Blacktail,Ducks,Geese and Elk in California!
Hunt with Bow and Rifle!
I live in Northern CA
Rackmaster

I hunt,muledeer,elk,blackbear,cougar,all varmints,and some birds
with rifle,muzz,shotgun
in wash,id,wy,mt
live in washington
CATRACK

I hunted cow elk last year in Co. Have 5 points for elk/deer for NV. Apply in WY, NM, CO, UT, OR, ID, AZ, and CA. Hunt with
bow and rifle. Live in Northern Ca.
Wally

I hunted deer and elk in MT last year.Have a little one on the way will put an end to that for a few years.I will hunt Blacktails,Turkey,Ducks,Geese,Bears and Yots here in CA.
I use Bow,Rifle and hopfully a ML this year

Kyle
"if it moves shoot it again"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-06 AT 10:43PM (MST)[p]I bow hunt muleys and antelope in Wyoming. Deer, Turkeys, Elk, Ducks, and Geese in Montana. Bears in Idaho.

Anywhere and anything I can draw for. I apply for:
deer, elk, antelope in WY, NV and AZ
for deer in CO
for oryx, ibex in NM
for bear, moose, deer in UT
In no draw years, we usually go to TX for exotics.

I hunt in WY, ID, NV, OR, MT, UT and CO depending on tags I draw. Primarily mule deer but apply for antelope, bighorn sheep, elk, mountain goat and moose. I play the lottery like everyone else without hitting the powerball.

Apply in Wyo,Mt,Colo,NV,CA. Have hunted in UT,ID the later with OTC as a backup for deer.
Hunt Deer, Elk, and apply for 'Lopes and Bighorn Sheep. Looking into NM for 2007 for deer and elk.
Oh yea, I'm from Northern CA and that means north of SF.

Brian

I Bow hunted Elk and rifle hunted Deer in ID. Then Bow hunted Elk and rifle hunted Deer and Bear in WA. I apply in 5 western states and it's still a hell of a long wait untill archery season.

i hunt mule deer and occasionally elk
with rifle and bow, maybe muzzleloader sometime soon
and live in the state of washington

Live in CA (unfortunately) but hoping to move to CO soon. I hunt with archery and rifle and muzzleloader in AZ,CA,CO,UT for deer,elk,bear,sheds and birds.

beavis.gif

I am from Fort Collins, Colorado. I hunt ANYTHING with bow, rifle and shotgun in Colorado. I have hunted quail in AZ (where my wife is from) and hope to hunt antelope in Wyoming (I cant get drawn here). I love wandering around looking for sheds too.
Jeff

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-06 AT 11:51PM (MST)[p]Live in Utah- Wyoming native-

Hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Moose, Antelope, Bighorns and Varmits
Hunt in UT, Wyo, ID and Colo.
Hunt with bow and rifle

I hunted Wyoming Utah & Colorado last year for muleys, tried Nevada & Arizona.
I've also been known to hunt up an argument right here in cyberspace :)

I'm from Northern California.
I've hunted Alaska, Wyoming, Colorado, Oregon, Nevada, Montana.
In for draws all across the west.
Aside from hunting, I'm a bonafide Salmon/Steelhead freak.
Favorite hunting & fishing buddies are my wife & kid.
HH

I live in Washington and have hunted Wyoming but usually Idaho. I hunt mule deer in Idaho and Wyoming. Preditors, and ducks and geese in Washington and I don't get to hunt nearly as a much as I want to.

I'm from Las Vegas NV
I hunt Mule Deer and Elk in NV / UT
I hunt Black bear in Idaho
I hunt caribou in the Northern Territories of Canada
That's it so far,
Everyone should know i'm still on this site :p

-Cass

Live in Texas. Hunt whitetails, turkeys, exotics in Texas. Elk and mule deer in Colorado.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-06 AT 06:20AM (MST)[p]JACKMASTER!!!

I DON'T HUNT RED-HEADS!!!

9000 AIN'T HIGH!!!

FOUNDER KNOWS EXACTLY HOW MANY TIMES WHO VISITS & POSTS!!!

I HUNT THE COVETED NE REGION,ALONG WITH WHOEVER ELSE DECIDES TOO ALSO!!!

OUTSIDE OF MULE DEER,PREDATORS ARE # 1 ON THE LIST!!!

ATV'S IN THE PRIMITIVE ARE CONSIDERED PREDATORS!!!

OH YA,I'M A UTARD,YOU GUY'S ALREADY KNOW THE SCOOP!!!

HOPEFULLY ktc PULLS THE LE PERMIT THIS YEAR,YA SEE OUR LOTTERY ISN'T FOR CASH,WELL KINDA!!!

I'VE NEVER HEARD A KALI HUNTER ADMIT HE LIVES IN SOUTHERN KALI,LOL!!!

(EDITED BECAUSE!!!)GOBBLERS DON'T LIKE SEEING THE OLE bobcat AROUND MUCH,BUT THEY'RE SAFE FOR ANOTHER YEAR,NO TAG!!!

THE ONLY bobcat ALREADY GETTING ONE "UN" FROM WYOMING,I'M PREPARING FOR SEVERAL MORE!!!

I hunt whitetails, hogs, coyotes, bobcats, dove and quail in deep South Texas where I reside.
I hunt muledeer and elk in Montana, Wyoming, Newmexico and Colorado. Soon to be hunting Blackbear in Canada.
My dream hunt is a 14 day trip into the Yukon.

"We MUST Hunt"

I hunt Nevada and put in for every big game species every year. Last year I hunted elk for my first time ever and harvested a 310 class bull. When I don't draw any tags in Nevada I start looking into buying an over the counter general tag. In 2003 I hunted Idaho for mule deer. fatrooster.

I live in North Central Texas,and bowhunt deer here,Illinois,and Kansas,and I apply for points in Arizona archery elk,hunt the Gila in NM archery elk,and Colorado for archery Elk,Muley's,and Pronghorns.

No Gut's...No Story!!!

Bobcat said:
I'VE NEVER HEARD A KALI HUNTER ADMIT HE LIVES IN SOUTHERN KALI,LOL!!!
Dude,
You cannot make a post without cracking on someone can ya?
HH

I live in Maryland and hunt deer, turkey and upland in Md. and Wv.
Hunt with crossbow,muzzleloader,rifle and pistol.
I've elk hunted in Id. and Nm and will be hunting Co. this yr.
Hopefully, this yr. I'll lose my "elk cherry" !!
BUCKRUB

I bowhunt......anywhere I can draw a tag! I've hunted CA, AZ, UT, WY, NM, NV, and MT. I live in the desert of SOUTHERN California.

BOHNTR )))---------->

I hunt any big game I can draw a tag for in New Mexico, but my love is mule deer. I hunt with a rifle, muzzleloader, or bow depending on the species, time of year and draw odds.
I also hunt whitetails in Texas on a friends goat ranch.

I hunt whitetail deer in Oklahoma annually. I occasionally go out west on hunts, but not every year. I have gone to Wyoming once to hunt pronghorn antelope. I plan to go to Colorado this fall to hunt elk. I hunted duck for the first time last year and hope to do much more of that in the future. I will hunt ducks close to home -- Texas and/or Oklahoma. I occasionally hunt dove.

Howdy!
I live in the great (but politically messed up) state of Washington (also pronounced "Warshintun"). I have hunted in the states of WA, AK, ID, OR, TN, AL, and CA. I am looking to ad BC and Mexico to the list in 2007. I will hunt anything that is legal, but mostly Elk (Roosies, Rockies and Cascade), Whitetails, Mulies, Blacktails (Columbia, Cascade and Sitka), Coyotes, Bobcats (sorry Bessie!), Cougar, and misc birds and varmints. I am still trying to draw a WA Sheep, Moose or Goat tag. I mostly bow hunt. Along with hunting, I fish for anything that swims (except carp). Mainly Salmon, Steelhead, Halibut, Lingcod and misc freshwater fishies.
LET EM GO, SO THEY CAN GROW!

THE ONLY polarbear THAT THINKS THAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE A DATING PERSONAL AD!
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Live in Michigan and hunt deer, turkey, bear, and waterfowl with gun and bow.

Went to Montana last year for archery antelope and going to Colorado next year for Elk.

Live in AZ.
I Hunt Dove, Quail, turkey, sandhill crane, small game, mule deer, coues whitetail, javalina, and elk. Try to bag a lion too.

Have hunted, AZ, CO, and Mexico.

Also love to fish. Mostly largemouth bass.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

I hunt where my rent a freind rutnbuck takes me ..Wyoming Alaska Utah..Who knows where the dart will hit on the map. I live in Utah..Ya north of Bessy..:RIMROCK

I live in ND, hunt whitey's in MN and ND every year (small game also). Hunt antelope in WY, points in MT. Hunted Muley in WY & CO. Hunted Elk in CO, points in AZ and UT. Coues in Mexico last year, Blacktail in CA this year. Hopefully many more animals in many more states/countries in the near future! :)
BESS, can't you just answer a freaking question without starting your childish bantar in every post? D@mn you are sickening, grow up.

Lien2

Im from Utah,

Bow, Muzz, Rifle hunt. Deer
Elk
Varmints
Coyotes
Antelope

Jared
aka: DeadI

I live in AZ and hunt here for elk, muley, coues. Have hunted AK, CO, MT, WY, CA, WA and Mexico... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

I live in AZ and hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Javalina (haven't got one yet) Turkey (nor one of those). Quail and dove are fun, but nothing beats pheasant hunting in South Dakota. I grew up in SD and return whenever time allows, for pheasant and Mule Deer. I buy the Lion tag in AZ just on the off chance I see one. I signed up here in 2002, but rarely post.

If the fish are not biting and there is no hunting season open. I am from Utah. It depends on how much money Rimrock has. Determins where we hunt /fish! I have been every where man cross the desert bare man breath the mountain air man! Ive been every where man.
Rut

I live in Washington and hunt For everything In WA And I hunt in MT whenever I can get tags

I live in Texas but I am from Utah. I have hunted whitetails here in TX for the last two years - hope to add hogs and turkeys to the resume. In Utah I am putting in for bonus points for LE Elk until I once again become a resident, I have hunted elk and deer there also. I hope to hunt CO and WY in the near future as well as Sonora for muleys. I love to fish wherever I am. My dream is to get back to Alaska for moose, caribou and more salmon!

ROY

From MN and have only hunted whitetail and mulies. Hoping to draw a tag soon! Going to hunt in MN, IA, WY and any other state I draw in this year.

I hunt with a rifle, crossbow, smokepole, and shotgun.

Became a father a week ago today. Healthy baby boy. Looks like I've got myself a new hunting parter for the future!

From Utah,

Hunt in Utah(muledeer,elk and upland game) and Wyoming (whitetail). Do some trapping in my spare time.

I'm from New Mexico and bow hunt elk, deer, turykey and rifle hunt with my boys.

Live in Utah, am/was a military brat so have hunted and fished many places. I hunt what ever I can draw in Ut, Wy,Mt,Az,&NM. have family in Ark so whitetail/Turkey,& Ducks there, Step- daughter hunting partner just moved to Tx so have to check that out.Use to bowhunt only, but started with rifle/Muzz 3 years ago d/t heath reasons.
If any of you California guys know of a Tule elk hunt I need one for the elk slam...LOL

Nate

Im in Utah....i hunt deer, elk, varmints, coyotes, foxes, rabbits. I hunt Utah only....as of now...but am hoping to hunt NM, AZ, ID, CO, and WY in the next couple of years for deer, elk, antelope, moose...or anything I can actually draw.

SCOTT

I live in Wa state, I hunt whatever is in season. Ive hunted Montana, and Arizona...my passion is mule deer.

I live in Utah. Hunt Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, and anywhere else I can get a tag.

PS - On average, 1700 to 1800 IP addresses access the forums each day. Just checked the stats. I have not cleaned out old, unused Usernames in quite a while. Many probably are never used anymore.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I call Indiana home.

Have hunted Big Game in California, Colorado, Utah...Blacktails, Elk, Muleys & of course Whitetails at home.

Hope to hunt Antelope, Caribou & maybe Bear sometime.

Hope to hunt / enjoy other states like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona just to name a few.

Also a Bass fishin fool when huntin seasons are closed!

Mark

From Utah - Live in Idaho now (again) Hunt UT, ID, NV, WY,CO, CA,Canada. Anything that walks, crawls of fly's.

Live in S.W. Montana, hunt Montana mostly, but I have hunted Alaska, Kentucky and Tennessee. Going to hunt Northern Utah this year for deer, and maybe Idaho as well.

I'm in Arizona and used to be able to hunt everything here, it's just harder now with 5 million people in the state.

Hi I'm Lance and I'm a huntaholic.

Lifelong resident of southeast Idaho. Hunt and fish for nearly everything in Idaho. Have hunted OR, WY & MT for big game. Apply for tags (mainly deer/elk) in NV, UT, CO, WY & MT. (wasn't too impressed with OR muley hunting!)

Hoping to hunt SD for Whitetail (are you listening Gator?)

Another Washingtonian who also hunts outta state.....when I get the chance. Usually Wyoming or Montana.

Utard here.

I've spent time hunting critters in Alaska, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Mexico, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Rhode Island.

And I've learned one thing-Muleys kick arssss!

I hunt mule deer in Idaho and Wyoming. Still looking for that elusive moose tag in both states. Live in Idaho, have hunted here for 44 years. Got my first deer in Idaho in '62 with a 30-06. My most recent deer was in 2005, with a 30-06. Good luck to all of you!

I live in Northern Nevada
I apply in all the westerm states.I will be hunting in Alaska this year.

I live in Utah and have only hunted Utah. I did apply for Wyoming deer this year.
Mainly hunt deer, elk, lions, and sheds.

I live in AZ. Grew up in Idaho though. I hunt muleys and coues deer, elk, javelina, dove and quail, and any coyote that I get a chance to off. I usually try to do at least one out of state hunt a year. Usually in Idaho or NM. But have been dreaming about Mexico.

Hunting is my passion such as yourselves.
Stick-n-string, front-stuffer, scattergun, longgun.
I prefer primitive weapons and hunting w/my kids.
I have hunted from AK to NM and hung a few coveted tags.
The pursuit and the anticipation are what drive me.
First we use the brain then we spend the lungs and legs.
Sportsmen are the best people and I am proud to share our sport with each of you.
Phil (Northern California)

I live & hunt here in NM , but have also hunted muleys in NV and have hunted white tail and exotics in TX , and some day hope to draw AZ for elk . ....NMHUNTNUTT

I hunt mostly mule deer, ocasionally will spend a little time chasing ducks and upland birds in Washington.
Coulee

I live in Nevada and have hunted in Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Arizona, California and Montana. Also apply in Oregon and hope to hunt it someday also. Tags are getting harder and harder to come by!!

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

FamilyMan

Live in Montana. Hunt Montana and Colorado. Post whenever I have something usefull to add.

Mark

I'm from Oregon and have not yet ventured out of state to hunt but hope to soon. I have bowhunted since I was of legal age to hunt and continue to love it. I hunt elk and deer every year but have just started hunting spring bear here in the last two years.

Dman
Hunt Washington, Montana and BC soon. Post when I get a wild hair up my ##$. Which, sometimes is every 15 minutes. Great group here, kudos...

Last year I hunted Mule Deer, Elk, Geese, Ducks, and Grouse all in the great state of UT. I'm from Davis County, Utah. Applied for bonus points only on Moose and CWMU Elk.

i live in Ohio and hunt whitetail in Tn and Ohio hunt mule deer elk and antelope in Wy
4209712115a8bdc2.jpg

Nice to see and read all the contributions! You are all my friends!
I live north of Kilowatt who lives north of SF.:)

I have hunted AK,ID WY, NV,NM,UT and CA. I also love to fish, mostly salmon and steelhead. But am obsessed with turtle hunting!

I like long walks on the beach........when surf fishing! LOL

Steve

Live in Cali too(Sucks) Hunt anything that moves deer, elk, bears,predators, etc....Muledeernut

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

CAN I SAY THAT MODS???

POST # 25,I KNOW YOU'RE TOUGHER THAN THAT HH!!!

I TEASE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN KALI!!!

I CALL MYSELF A UTARD,I ADMIT I'M A UTARD!!!

SHOULD I BE MAD AT MYSELF???

IF YOU DON'T KNOW BY NOW IT'S ALL IN GOOD FUN,OPEN A BEER,SHOOT A TARGET,BLOW SOME STEAM OR WHAT EVER IT MAY TAKE???

I'VE NEVER BASHED YOU ONCE IN MY LIFE HH!!!

POST # 37,YOU'RE A HUNTER/SPORTSMAN RIGHT Lien???

I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHERE YOU'RE FROM,IT DON'T MATTER,THERES GOOD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IN THIS WORLD!!!

YOU NEED TO TOUGHEN-UP OR COWBOY-UP!!!

YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET OUT OF TOWN A LIITLE MORE OFTEN!!!

I'VE EVEN TEASED 'KALI-CAT' QUITE A FEW TIMES,HE WAS A LITTLE UPSET AT FIRST BUT I BELIEVE I TAUGHT HIM SOMETHING,THAT SOMETHING IS 'PATIENCE',SOMETHING I WONDER IF A FEW OF YOU HAVE???

NOW I MIGHT HAVE TEASED A FEW OF YOU HERE & THERE!!!

I DON'T GIVE A DANG WHERE YOU LIVE,I CAN TELL A GOOD EGG FROM A BAD EGG,YOU MIGHT SAY I CALL A SPADE A SPADE,JUST THE WAY I AM & I AIN'T CHANGING!!!

THE ONLY bobcat TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I GUESS,THATS O.K.,YOU DON'T HAVE TOO!!!

YOU'RE HELL ON WHEELS Tony!!!

I HOPE YOU DON'T DRAW THIS YEAR!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Live in utah, hunted elk, deer, turkey, putting in for bear, moose and looking at hunting NM in a year or two. I have also hunted wyoming. Archery is my weapon of choice.

Forgot two things; Live in Wa..
Hunt; All deer, bear, thunderchickens and gobblers. Salmon fanatic. Going to join the TYEE club this year....

Proud to be a 4th generation WYO native - hunt big game here and do some fishing too. (And get myself tangled up in wildlife/sportsmen politics a lot...)
mark

I live and hunt in Washington State. I hunt with Rifle, bow and occaaionally muzzle loader. My favorite is rifle hunting Mule Deer, but I also enjoy hunting blacktail deer, and black bear. I hunt elk with a bow during the early season if I draw a bull permit. I'm always on the look out for cougar. My passion is wilderness hunting only because I don't run into so many people. But I also enjoy hunting during the rut and in the snow. My goal is to someday hunt Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and Alaska when I retire.

Live in Texas. Hunt deer in Ne, Az, and Co, Elk in Az. Exotics in Texas.

Doug

From Arizona, I hunt elk, muleys, coues, predators, javalina, bear and have even taken a desert bighorn here. Have also hunted Colorado Muleys, New Mexico Elk, New York Whitetails and Montana Whitetails. Will hunt Iowa whitetails this year!!!!!!!!!!

Carl

My name is Jody, and I live in Maine.
I have hunted elk, muledeer and antelope in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, and New Mexico. I Have to travel, not many monster muleys in Maine.

JHibbs

Hi My name is Rick and I live in the sandhills of Nebraska. I hunt a lot of prarie chickens, grouse, pheasants and ducks. We have an equal split of white tails and muleys, I also hunt antelope in Nebraska. Every other year I hunt antelope in Wyoming. I have alos hunted Africa and hope to do so again.

i LIVE in washington....i would challenge any of you to say 'you have a better life than me'...i get up in the morning and wonder what would 'you guys' like to see today? then, i go 'see it', or at the very least, 'look for it'...that's my 'roll call' answer...

I like to hunt, elk and muleys. Love to hunt antelope. I live in North West Wyoming!

Mule deer, elk, antelope, bear, upland game birds, waterfowl, turkey, and varmints. Mostly all in Montana, Where I live and am a native. mtmuley

littlefoot!!!

YOU'VE GOT THE BEST JOB,I MEAN LIFE!!!

LAST YEAR I ALMOST GOT YOUR WHEELER TUNED!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I'VE GOT A TRACKING DEVICE ON YOUR CHEVY,JUST SO YOU KNOW!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR SEVEN POINT HAEVAN!!!

Born and bred in super, natural British Columbia. Never hunted anywhere else. Don't need too. This is the Best Place on Earth :) I'm a muley fanatic but I do hunt other critters from time to time, like moose, black bears, wolves, cougars, elk, and even those dinky dog deer whiteys. :) Planning on adding sheep to the list soon.

We hunt every thing we can ELk,Mule deer, Waterfowl, Bear and Turkey. We are from Utah.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom