2006 MM ROLL CALL......

From Utah.
I've hunted Alaska, British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon & Mexico.
Utah,Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado & Wyoming.
I'm Muley Crazy & all I think about is Monster Muleys.

101!

I have hunted AZ, NM, UT, WY, CA, IL, SC, TX, and Mexico for elk, mule deer, antelope, Coues deer, sheep, lions and such.

WOW!!!......see we can have good clean,fun!
And a great way to post for the 1st time!
I am trying!lol
THIS IS GREAT! Keep them coming!!
YOU GUYS ARE ALL OVER- Maine to the Great White North,Texas and the West coast!
Rackmaster

Washington state, hunt muleys, whiteys, sometimes elk, turkeys, and assorted birds. formerly lived in ny state and hunted whiteys there too. spend lots of time fishing, too in the driftboat. salmon, trout, steelhead. hope to expand my hunting experiences into some other states in the next few years.

From northern AZ, and have hunted AZ, TX, UT, NM and CO. My GWP says I need to take her to SD ASAP.

Doug~RR

Jason,,,, "middle" of calif :) muley's north east calif & utah , blackie's north west calif ,,,, birds in all of the above ,,,,, and fishies in all 11 western states and bc ,,,,, tylercreek2

hunt antelope, turkey, and small game. All with bow and some shotgun. Live in eastern colorado

I hunt Mule deer, Blacktail, Elk, Turkeys, Blue ruffed grouse, Snipe, Quail, Varmits, Doves, Ducks, Pigs, Pheasents.
I hunt California and have hunted Oregon, Idaho and Nevada.

My dream is to harvest a Bighorn Sheep!!
I would like to take a Caribou, Moose and Mtn. Goat and Antelope. Never had a chance to hunt these yey but hopefully before the good lord takes me I will get a oppertunity to hunt these animals. I LIVE TO HUNT!!!

I hunt elk, deer and coyotes in CO where I am a native.

I also hunt coyote and pig in CA where the Navy tells me to live.

I"ve hunted Elk,Deer,Antelope,Turkey,Bear,Cougar,Coyote,Bobcat in New Mexico
I've hunted Elk,Deer in Colorado
I've hunted Elk,Deer in Oregon
I've hunted Whitetail Deer in MO.,Neb.
I've hunted Mt Goat in BC
I apply in NM,AZ,UT,CO,ND,KS,NV,CA,OR,WA,AK,ID for as many species as I can

Raised and live in British Columbia.

I hunt for whatever is open throughout the year. Then take pictures when I can't hunt.

I put in for draws that may improve quality of sheep produced during hunt (ie mainly California bighorn sheep). Put in for moose out my back door instead of driving 50 kilometers...

Home state is Washington, Wa has been good too me. Bow and modern. Also have been to Idaho 7 times for elk, Wyoming for antlope, Montana for Mule Deer And BC for Moose once! Great site. The site helped me take a 180 Muley In WA last year!

Hey gilabulls here,
I hunt western US plan to hunt Alaska and Africa within the next two years.Planning on killing a whopper buck(muley) soon however my favorite, chasing rut crazed bulls!

I live to hunt giant mule deer, I have hunted TX, NM, CO, WY, MT, ID, CA, AZ, NV and UT but my all time favorite is Sonora Mexico. I betcha could not have figured that one out, lol

Drummond

I live in Sonora, Mexico and I have hunted mule deer, coues deer, javalina, coyotes, bobcats, etc. Last year was the first time I tryed for elk in AZ with no luck, I'll try it again this year and I'll also try ID. Saludos

Beto T.

Western Colorado:

4th season unit 41 either sex elk
4th season unit 41 deer
State wide Antelope blackpowder
Moosie but I never draw
Desert Bighorn
Spring turkey

Beanman

Mule deer and I donate $50 or $60 a years to the UT DWR in the form of an elk tag.

'It's all about the gut pile'

From good ol' AZ. Archery hunt, Elk, Deer, Antelope, Mt. lion, Bears, Turkeys, Coyotes, Bobcats, coues deer, Buffalo, Sheep, Javelina's, Quail, Dove, ducks ect..... Been to alaska, New Mexico. for different hunts as well.

Always fun to find Sheds in the off season.

Hello Everybody,
My name is real name is Mike and I live in Wyoming. Besides here I've hunted in Or,Nv,Id,Mt,Ca and Missouri. Iv'e been fortunate to take almost every game animal that I've wanted. EXCEPT A 200 NET B&C MULE DEER BUCK. Thats what I live for. When that happens I'm done hunting(yeh right) 11 months out of the year I give the coyotes a really, really bad time.

Lived in NM all my life.

Muley's of course
ELK
Turkey
Mt Lions
Bear
Hogs

Also guide in NM for Elk and Muley's

If there is a season in NM I try and draw a tag for it - if over the counter I go do it!

Ducks
Quail
Pheasants

Also apply for other states Muley's and Elk

I don't post too often, but I have been a member for about a year. I check in on a regular basis.

I love to hunt muleys and elk, but since my move to the midwest I have been relegated to whitetail.

I live and hunt in utah with a bow and I am going to Idaho to hunt for the first time this year.

alpinebowman
>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Born and raised in AZ., and hunt as often as I can for whatever is open. My favorite is anything with horns or antlers. I've been to NM a few times to help control their game populations, and plan to bowhunt Oregon this year or next for bulls.

I live in Utah my entire life
Hunt about anything my wife will let me.
I am happy to say that I have 3 future MM members
growing up in my house and one on the way as well.
With 3 boys and one on the way my pocket book wont
allow me to venture to far from home to hunt, hopefully
some day I can.

Jeff

I live and hunt in Eastern Idaho. I mostly hunt for mule deer but have hunted for just about everything else that lives in Eastern Idaho. I probably spend more time fishing than I do hunting/scouting.

Live In Utah, hunt most western states, when I can draw. I have a 12 yr old boy that loves to hunt as well. Looking forward to this year.

live in wyoming and done some hunting in idaho

elk,whitetails,mule deer, birds, moose,sheep, bears,small game

I'm a UT native but just moved back to UT this last summer after 5yrs livin in the oven of PHX. Muley crazy first and foremost but also hunt elk, most birds, fish etc. Hope to add a big kitty to the ol' resume one of these years. One of the funnest hunts though was gettin the ol Javalina down in AZ. Too poor to do much hunt'n out of state but would love to try CO, ID, WY and MT one of these years if I can wrestle the checkbook out of my wifes hands!

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

I'll admit to being from SoCal Bobcat. Unfortunately that is where I am but I spend alot of time in Az.,Colo., Wy.,Ut.,Nv.Id. My passion is Mule Deer but I hunt Elk and Sheep too. Killed a Moose in Wyo. last year. Also hunt predators and birds. Oh hunted Alaska once.

I moved from Northern Calif. to Alaska to fish and hunt have hunted most of North America, Ca, Nev.,Id.,Utah, Co, Kan, New Mex., Wy.,Mont.,Ariz.Alaska, Yukon, B.C., Alberta, Sask.and Quebec,still hope to hunt a few more, plus catch that 80# salmon.

I live and hunt in Montana..Elk, mule deer, lions, bobcats, bear, sheep, goats, moose, and occasionally whitetail if they get in my way.

Born and raised in Maryland, but my home is Arizona.
Maryland Whitetail, Arizona & New Mexico Mule Deer & Elk but have a Mule Deer & Antelope hunting trip planned for Wyoming this year.

Checking in. I'm a Utard and MM 'OG'...okay, I'm a MM addict.

I'll hunt whatever I can draw, and since that is never Utah, I've found myself in ID, WY, NM, MT, AZ and TX so far.....If I could quit for a couple years, I might be able to find myself in AK or RSA.....some day when I'm rich and famous!

THE ONLY predator BOBCAT CAN'T CATCH!!

LOL Luvs ya Bessie!

Live in Oklahoma and hunt everything native here. Going to New Mexico this year for mule deer. I'm the world's foremost expert on all things turtle. And I have zero points for anything anywhere.

Checking in.
Live in CA and if I can draw a tag for it I'll hunt it! Hunted mulies and coues last year. This year I'll be headin to the NWT for caribou.

Pred!!!

I'LL CATCH UP TO YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!

GLAD TO HEAR FROM YA!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO KNOW SOMEBODY STILL CARES AROUND THIS JOINT!!!

I live in Colorado

I apply in Colorado for Mule Deer, Elk, Bear, Moose, Bighorn Sheep, Antelope, Mountain Goats and Turkey. I hunt with a bow mostly.

I archery hunt in Kansas every year for Whitetail Deer and Turkeys.

Would love to go to Alaska or Canada and hunt some time.

I reside in Washington.
I hunt Washington MULE DEER, elk, bear, cougar, turkey, yotes, ducks, geese, pheasants, sheds, and whatever else you can imagine.
I also have spent some time in Idaho and oregon.

I live in the great state of Oklahoma where i hunt whitetail deer, quail, dove, and of course derranged squirrels.

mostly hunt anything and everything here in AZ, but starting to branch out a bit to the surrounding states.

"The rich... who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own extertions, these are the real enemies of game."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

As a military member, I've hunted all over the west. I am currently in New Mexico and love to hunt elk.

I live in utah, I hunt Mouse, Seagull, Sparrows, feral dogs and cats (taste great in the dutch oven)And I usually kill around 8-10 moose a year. and the occasional elephant or giraffe. I would like to hunt muleys some day. does anybody know somewhere where I can find some on public land?

JK guys. DONT REPLY TO THIS POST, WE WANT AN ACCURATE COUNT OF REAL FORUM MEMBERS.

Born and raised in AZ. I have hunted Turkeys in Texas, mule deer and elk in NM, elk, mule deer, coues deer, antelope, black bear, javelina, turkey, quail, doves, and varmints here in az. I buy my Mt. Lion tag too every year but I have yet to even see one. I hope to start hunting Colorado and utah for mule deer in the near future. I am also planning on going to eastern Nebraska this November to hunt Whitetails with a bow. I am primarily a bowhunter but I enjoy rifle mule deer hunts.

Yup I am here, I hunt anything, Muledeer, Elk, Moose, Bear, Coyotes, cats and on and on.....

There is a reason they call it Hunting, and not Killing
link.jpg

I hunt deer, elk and antelope in Idaho when I can. Have only used rifle so far, but would like to do some archery hunting and just bought my first blackpowder rifle.

I hunt elk, deer, turkeys, ducks, geese, rabbits, yotes, bears, and what ever else moves or flys. Live here in good ol Utah.

Deer,Pig,Bear,Upland game,and Water fowl in California, Have hunted all of the western states for Deer or Elk. Hunting Deer, Elk, and Speed Goat in Montana this year Hunt both Rifle and Archery. Been around for a long time but didnt start posting untill last year.
Brian

missinMT

Live in Central WA. Hunt the seasons. Muley nut, but will take a whitetail from time to time. Two weeks Elk hunting every year in my back yard. Have hunted ID, MT, and WY. Livin' the good life. Love MM.

Live in beautiful BC, but have also hunted in CO and NV. I hunt pretty much anything that's legal, which in the past has included muleys, whitetails, blacktails, roosevelt and rocky mountain elk, stone's sheep, bighorn sheep, moose, caribou, wolf, black bear, ducks, geese, grouse, mountain goats, and rabbits.

bcmulie

Born and raised in BC. Hunting Mulies, WT, Moose, Bear, Goat, yotes, and pretty much anything else I could if I had the money.

Kirby

When in doubt, floor it.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you find a big stick.

I currently live and hunt in Alaska. I hunt Utah,Arizona and West virgina also. I hunt whatever is season.

Wow they come from everywhere Even Idaho. And our first Romance. Predator loves Bessy. She is on the hunt!! Wink Pred where the heck ya been??
Rut

Hey Rut, only if Bessie has a gazebo....LOL....been in school, taking care of parents, and my DSL works once a week or so....stupid dumb computer thingie!

Deer, elk, birds, antelope usually in NM, although I have lived and hunted in CO, WY, CA, SD, and pheasants in Korea.
Avery

The only state I have hunted is in Utah. I hunt elk, deer, turkey, phessant, and more! I love archery hunting the best. I hope to harvest a bull elk with my bow this year. I hope I draw out for Central Mountains, Nebo archery this year. If I don't draw for that then I will hunt elk in the Uintahs with the bow.

WIDOW_MAKER

I hunt in Wyoming. Elk, mulies, antelope. Always make my charitable contributions to the game and fish for bear and lion tags, though don't really seek them out. Put in for moose, but don't hold my breath...

Shoot the occasional grouse when bow hunting. Trap.

What's up my Name is Mike Souza and am 23. Have shot a good number of deer(11)in my short lived life so far and plan on many more. I live in Madill Ok. I recently moved(8 months ago) from the sunnyside of California. I love hunting Mule deer in the Sage brush, pheasant in the rice, quail in the thickets, blacktail in the foothills, ducks over flooded rice.

I hate hunting whitetail from a treestand, over a food plot, or other types of baits. I can't stand not walking and glasses. But to hunt deer daily, now I have to make changes. Good thing is I have many points in many states. So you big ol muleys better beware.

Ruty CAPITAL "R"!!!

FOR YEARS YOU BOYS HAVE TOLD ME NOBODY LIKES ME!!!

SOME OF YOU FLAT A$$ HATE ME!!!

THATS O.K.!!!

CUZZ THERE IS SOMEBODY THAT WELL NEVER MIND!!!

DOWN THERE IN THE CAMPFIRE ON THE 'LETS TELL A STORY',I THINK YOU MIGHT OF SCREWED UP,I'VE NOT KNOWN HER TO MISS TO OFTEN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO KNOW THERE IS AT LEAST ONE PERSON WHO CARES!!!

"Long time listener, first time caller..." well almost. Visit daily, just usually listen and learn. Can't remember how many members there were when I joined, but I would be curious if we could find out.

Hunt Arizona and have gone to New Mexico a few times.

Hunt from Nevada, in Nevada. Also hunted in Idaho for muleys in 03, Russian Boar in 04, muleys in Colorado in 05, and whiteys/muleys in Alberta for 06 and any other place I draw for this year.

Ed

Born and raised in Washington, but now reside in Idaho while going to school. I hunt Mostly deer and elk, but have interest in just about anthing with four legs or wings.

MO

Native Californian and still here..........

I kill muleys and continue to look for my first elk kill in Colorado, hunt muleys and hogs in California. This year am also planning either a blacktail hunt in Oregon, whitetail hunt in the midwest or a Coues deer hunt in Arizona.

But I spent more time in the field this year than ever before hunting Valley quail (and looking for the elusive Mountain quail) here in So. Cal..

I live and hunt in Mississippi. Also hunted Nevada, Kansas, and Georgia last season. Have hunted Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Arkansas, Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado in the past. Hunt with bow, Muzzleloader, and rifle. Apply for premium tags all over the West.

From Utah, I live right next to Wyoming and Idaho. Mule Deer and Elk are my favorite animals to hunt.

Sheds, Turkey, Waterfowl, Chukars, Fish, being a close second

Name is Rusty. Live in Southwest New Mexico while attending New Mexico State. Muley Addict. Hunt coues, muleys, elk, bear, and whatever else with any spare moment.

I live in South Eastern Utah.
Hunt Elk, Deer, and most other big game if and when a permit is secured by myself, a family member or a friend. I also hunt varmints and small game and collect shed antlers in the off season. I hunt Utah, Colorado and Wyoming with bow, muzz, or rifle.

I'm from western North Dakota - Yes, North Dakota. I hunt with rifle, smokepole, and just getting into bow hunting. Favorite hunts are mule deer and speed goats. Also hunt a lot of whitetails, and birds - mostly pheasants, but I'll hunt and fish for anything I can get a license for. Have not yet hunted in any other states, but maybe when my kids get a little older I will.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

I live in NM and Hunt Elk, Deer, Javalina and Pronghorn plus Birds. While living in Alaska Hunted Moose and Sitka Blacktail Deer.

Have also Hunted Washington State, California for Boar and Deer
and Colorado for Elk and Deer. Lived in Hawaii and Hunted Pigs, Goat, Sheep and many different types of birds

Bill

UTAH!!!
Hunt mostly here with a stick and string.
Been cruisin' this site for over three years.

Utah as well!!!
I am also a fan of archery hunting just about anything. Spend most my time chasin' Deer,Elk and Waterfowl.....
Been Surfin' this site for goin' on 2 years.
redelkarcher>>>>---------->

Utah, I hunt most anything I can get a tag for. I have hunted Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. I hope, in the near future, to add Alaska to that list.

Live in Washington, hunt mostly muleys(in the high country), elk, some WT's, just getting into turkey hunting, have spent some time(not enough) hunting in Wyoming and Montana.

From Utah, Hunt Utah and Wyoming and finally Alaska this year. Or anywhere founder Brian will take me? I usually end up being his camp B---h.

Live in Southern Utah, Hunt alot in Utah and Arizona, little bit in Idaho, Wyoming, New Mexico and where ever I can find an archery hunt.

jdh

live in Washington. Have hunted here and in montana and idaho. Love hunting muleys and whiteys sometimes. ducks, geese, chukar, quail and i love me some coyotes!!! When im not hunting im fishing, Bass and walleye, big trout and i love STEELHEAD and salmon.

My name is Greg. Born and raised in Southern Kalifornia. An avid MM listener, but very seldom a poster. Mostly hunt deer and elk wherever I can get a permit.

Muleys, blacktails, & pigs in CA
Muleys, elk, antelope, bison, & mountain lion in UT
Muleys & elk in CO
Muleys & elk in ID
Muleys, elk, & moose in WY
Muleys, whitetail, antelope, & elk in MT
Muleys in NV

Live in the great state of Washington. Giant mule deer are my obsession. I hunt mule deer in WA every year. (still waiting for that late tag) Ocasionaly elk (waiting on a permit there also). I also hunt upland birds here in Wa along with sheds and anything else legal. Have hunted in Alberta for Mule deer (incredible!), and elk in Idaho. Plan on hunting many more states after the kids get a little older.

-Lowedog

I live in Pennsylvania, where I've hunted whitetail deer since I was 12 (now 46). I hunted Bear twice and Caribou once in Quebec before going to Montana to hunt Mule Deer. Now I'm hooked on "The west". I have 12 deer and 14 elk points in Colorado, and just applied for my first ppoints for deer and elk Wyoming.

Soon, I'd like to be in a position to hunt "out West" every second or third year on a mix of guided and DIY hunts.

I'm from WI and hunt whitetails here in my home state. I have hunted elk and mule deer in Montana and mulies in Wyoming back in the 80's and 90's. My new quest will be mulies in Nevada followed by elk there as well, fingers crossed for luck in drawing the tags.

Nails

I hunt Muledeer-Elk in Colorado,Nevada.Deer,Bear,Pigs,in Calif,I live in Bakersfield California. I Live ta hunt and hunt to live.

I'm from Washington, have hunted Wy,Co,Id,Nv,Or,Az so far for deer/antelope/elk. Also do a great deal of salmon,halibut, lingcod fishing. Can't wait to hit the lotto and do more.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom