2011 deer

justr_86

Long Time Member
What do you think the state will end up doing for the 2011 General Deer Hunt?

I'm not trying to start another debate, just wonder what direction you think the state will go.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Any direction were they won't lose any money, and put in a small but worthless effort to help are deer herd direction.

>What do you think the state
>will end up doing for
>the 2011 General Deer Hunt?
>
>
>I'm not trying to start another
>debate, just wonder what direction
>you think the state will
>go.
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>>What do you think the state
>>will end up doing for
>>the 2011 General Deer Hunt?
>>
>>
>>I'm not trying to start another
>>debate, just wonder what direction
>>you think the state will
>>go.
>>
>>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I think they will go with option 1, even if the people don't want it, because they are to lazy to make the change and in 5 yr they can close the deer hunt down, they won't have any deer left--- the hunters wants a bigger deer herd and quality bucks and put more money back in the deer herd-----they have to cow boy up and say we made the mistake and let fix it--- option 1 is what we have and its not working, look at all the states around us, they are unit hunting ( HELLO ), lets get with the program and save our deer herd. Ron Perkins

I think there will be a phony/chickensshit change such as option # 1 that will change nothing!

People are startin to get pissed,even people that don't hunt can see our deer herd is suffering!

This state could be excellent Deer hunting within a few years of Harsh changes!

I don't see it happening due to GREED!

Sad but True!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

I agree, very little change if any. They need to do a major shake up but honestly I don't know what that is and there are a million opinions out there of what will work but none that are absolutely without question a slam dunk. I think it should be limited entry across the state and people will be all over me for that but that is my two cents. I think coyotes should be shot and shot and shot somemore. I could go on but that is enough for now. All of the people that think they are owed the right to hunt each and every year will chime in now and say I am crazy and that is fine.

If you couldn't handle five children, would you want 29?

They won't change because they can't deal with what they have already. If they try, they will screw it up worse than they already have and they know it.

i think option 2 was the the deal before any rack meeting. the rest was just smoke]'''''''

I think we should all draw SE tags then not hunt it for the next 3 years.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>Hey Ron Perkins,
>totally agree with you.
>Thanks for the ride to the
>top.
>Troy

Dec 2 meeting will be a great change for the best in 2012 deer hunt in Utah,now sportmans let's make it work, by helping the DWR count the deer and do our job, we got option 2, now let's help.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-10 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-10 AT 08:37?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-10 AT 08:33?AM (MST)

I think the deer hunt on public land is pathetic at best. I have no plans to put in for any public deer hunt in this state ever again. To me it is just not worth it effort or cost to go out hunting to see maybe a handfull of does, even after getting back into the back country away from all the lazy road hunters. There are other animals to hunt, and there are other states that will be glad to take your money close by. If you guys are all bent out of shape about how the DWR is handling the deer herd, hit them where it hurts in the pocket book. Don't deer hunt for a year or 3 or 4. Don't put in for deer tags for a year or 4. Maybe they would start listening to you. Just a thought.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom