2013 Prime Impact!!!

Mass4x4

So I decided I wanted a new bow for 2013 but I wasn't set on exactly what to get. My brother in-law also bought a new bow this year and after shooting all the new top brands "Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech, Elite, PSE" he said none of them where as good as the 2012 Prime Centroid he shot...and then he shot the 2013 Prime Impact and after only one shot he told the bow shop to get his ordered! My brother in-law shoots a lot and knows more about bows then I ever will and to hear how blown away he was with the Prime I knew I would have to shoot one! Well his bow finally arrived and I went with him to pick it up and couldn't wait to shoot it! I shot it and WOW what an amazing smooth, quiet and fast bow! Not to mention the most amazing draw cycle, back wall and dead on the shot! I was sold, but following my brother in-law's advice I wanted to shoot all the new 2013 bows before buying one. Well I shot all the bows and did not like the Mathews Creed or Chill at all! I thought the hoyt was ok, and I thought the Bowtech was a nice bow for sure. Then I shot the new Elite Hunter and was very surprised how much I liked it, it was a nice bow with a great draw cycle. Then I went and shot the Prime Impact again and once again just fell in love with it even more! In my personal opinion there is not a single bow for 2013 that compares to the Prime! I can't wait to get it and get it all set up and dialed in and have a fun summer shooting every chance I get! I will post some pictures of it as soon as it gets here! I ordered it in the Optifade Forest!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom