2024 EXPO ROLL-CALL???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm Starting The 2024 EXPO ROLL-CALL Thread A Little Earlier This Year!

I'll Do My Annual Once A Year Gambling I Guess!

I Know PUNK Will Be There,Somewhere!:D

Niller Better Be There,We Wanna See Him & PEAYDAY Chat Again!

I Hope Hossy Shows,But It Doesn't Sound Too Promising?

You Gonna Show hawky?

Sounds Like cant Is Thinking About It!

SS Already Said He Was Gonna Be There!

Hoping To See BIGJOHN & Family Members Again!

Lumpy & His Crew!

Prism Was Hiding Out Last Year Somewhere In There Last Year & I Missed Him!

Too Many To Mention!

Who's Gonna Show?

Best Of Luck To All & I Hope Somebody I Know Pulls A Tag That Might Invite Me On Their Hunt Cuzz You All Know I Ain't Drawing SQUAT!

Chime In Guys & MERRY CHRISTMAS To You ALL!

I'll be there. I may just validate my $5 expo permits this year since all my extra hunting money is going towards a trip to South Africa that I booked last year after the expo.

I Hear you MrShane!

I Don't Like It Either!

But I'm Not The One That Got The Whole Show Going!

And Until Something Is Fixed I'll Keep Taking My Chances of ZERO At Getting One Of Them Tags Back!

Then I'll Get Labeled That I'm Part Of The Problem I Guess!

Got to go to a meeting over there on the 16th but I doubt I'll go into the show but yeah I'll be trying my luck on the tags and why not..they're going to do it with or without me donating so might as well try my luck again

I am having back surgery on Jan 9th, fusing 3 vertebrae, so I don't think I will be able to go, I am hoping to be back in shape by season! I finally got lucky last year and drew a tag so my luck is probably used up anyway

200w (2).gif

I've always gone in the past, to come down from Idaho, see Preddy, and have a good lunch. In Havasu for the winter it's just too far driving for zero chance of drawing. Guess someone else will get my tag!!

I’ll show up to validate my Hail Mary.

Doubt I’ll head in the expo itself. I’ve only ever gone when I’ve had free tickets. And I prefer to go at opening on Thursday as there are WAY less people to deal with. If you get there Thursday early it’s actually not a terrible experience.

I’m close enough at the office to grab dinner one night whether I’m attending the expo or not Bessy. Just sayin.

I’ll show up to validate my Hail Mary.

Doubt I’ll head in the expo itself. I’ve only ever gone when I’ve had free tickets. And I prefer to go at opening on Thursday as there are WAY less people to deal with. If you get there Thursday early it’s actually not a terrible experience.

I’m close enough at the office to grab dinner one night whether I’m attending the expo or not Bessy. Just sayin.
Can’t help myself, even with love in my heart Vinilla.

I sense cognitive dissonance in your logic. But because it’s the Christmas season…….. I’ll let you in on this one little secret………Thursday at the Expo has an unspoken understanding……… it’s only for the trophy hunters and rich folks that don’t want to stand in line like the regular folks. Those that insist on more opportunity, have all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, cuz they just want to go.

I think it was one of negotiated deals they slipped in there during the contract process, seven years or so years ago. You surely remember that.

Just saying, “Stay in your lane Bro.”

Just pulling your chain V, just couldn’t not take a poke….. in as you so rarely provide an opportunity.

Merry Christmas and may your cup runneth over with the joy of the season.

Hey notdon!

Not My Doing!

The CHUM Piles Are Still There!

You Just Gotta Look Harder To Find Them!

I Had To Laugh!

Few Years Back On The PAUNS!

I Was Hiking & Came Across An Illegal Side By Side Trail!

So I Follow It A Ways & See A DANGER KEEP OUT Sign Nailed To A Tree!

I Did Not Obey That Sign!

One Of The Biggest CHUM Piles I've Ever Seen!

There Was Fresh Apples!

There Was a Couple Week Old Apples!

There Was Mushy Apples!

Even Some Nector Seeping In To Mother Earth!

Trophy Rock & Salt/Mineral Blocks Galore!

I Could Tell You Who Some Of The Cameras Belonged To But That Doesn't Matter!

You've Got To Admit!

The Apple Growers Took A Hit!

But It Still Happens!

Bessenomics, Kind of like Bidenomics 🤔

Hey notdon!

Not My Doing!

The CHUM Piles Are Still There!

You Just Gotta Look Harder To Find Them!

I Had To Laugh!

Few Years Back On The PAUNS!

I Was Hiking & Came Across An Illegal Side By Side Trail!

So I Follow It A Ways & See A DANGER KEEP OUT Sign Nailed To A Tree!

I Did Not Obey That Sign!

One Of The Biggest CHUM Piles I've Ever Seen!

There Was Fresh Apples!

There Was a Couple Week Old Apples!

There Was Mushy Apples!

Even Some Nector Seeping In To Mother Earth!

Trophy Rock & Salt/Mineral Blocks Galore!

I Could Tell You Who Some Of The Cameras Belonged To But That Doesn't Matter!

You've Got To Admit!

The Apple Growers Took A Hit!

But It Still Happens!
I am hoping to draw out next year, could you share the location?

I have zero Expo points………… same as everybody else. 😁. I kinda think that’s cool.

Y’all been asking for a new and more reasonable point system……. here ya go, and you can apply for ten tags for 50 bucks. That’s 50% discount in Utah.

Ya I know, you have to show up to buy the ticket…….. the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce is hoping you’ll at least buy lunch while you are in the neighborhood. Guess they believe they’re entitled to a chance to make few dollars off the State’s resource too. I just figure I got to eat somewhere, sometime, everyday. Fuel is an expense added to the $5, but look at it this way, the more chances you buy the cheaper per ticket the fuel cost is.

I’m a 330 miles round trip too, so it’s a higher cost of doing business for me too. But then, I drive to Fruita, Colo or Littlefield, Arizona, anytime Mega Millions or Power Ball goes over 1/2 billion dollars, and the round trip miles are just under 400. I figure my odds of drawing are about the same.

But…….. if your name ain’t in the pot, your chances are definitely zero. If your Bobcat Bess, they probably are anyway.😂😂😂

If there is a better raffle in the Western States, for a decent tag, I’d appreciate knowing where I can find out and tell my boys about it.

Now Lumpy!

How'd You Figure That Out?:D

I have zero Expo points………… same as everybody else. 😁. I kinda think that’s cool.

Y’all been asking for a new and more reasonable point system……. here ya go, and you can apply for ten tags for 50 bucks. That’s 50% discount in Utah.

Ya I know, you have to show up to buy the ticket…….. the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce is hoping you’ll at least buy lunch while you are in the neighborhood. Guess they believe they’re entitled to a chance to make few dollars off the State’s resource too. I just figure I got to eat somewhere, sometime, everyday. Fuel is an expense added to the $5, but look at it this way, the more chances you buy the cheaper per ticket the fuel cost is.

I’m a 330 miles round trip too, so it’s a higher cost of doing business for me too. But then, I drive to Fruita, Colo or Littlefield, Arizona, anytime Mega Millions or Power Ball goes over 1/2 billion dollars, and the round trip miles are just under 400. I figure my odds of drawing are about the same.

But…….. if your name ain’t in the pot, your chances are definitely zero. If your Bobcat Bess, they probably are anyway.😂😂😂

If there is a better raffle in the Western States, for a decent tag, I’d appreciate knowing where I can find out and tell my boys about it.

This seems appropriate. :ROFLMAO:

I’ll be there even know I don’t like the flat brim culture it’s turning out to be !
Flat brim culture. What is that supposed to mean? I took one of them "flat brimmers" on a hunt last year. Twelve years old, the kid renewed my faith in our hunting future. He's tenacious and probably a day and night difference from the incel trolls out there. Definitely won't see me critiquing and cutting down my own fellow hunters, especially with the fight we have to fight against the anti-hunting ghouls. With all this talk about flat brimmers and fashion pants, I had to take notice at the expo last year. Looked like normal people to me that are interested in hunting. Please expound! I'm sure the non-trolls out there will be unimpressed.

I Hear you MrShane!

I Don't Like It Either!

But I'm Not The One That Got The Whole Show Going!

And Until Something Is Fixed I'll Keep Taking My Chances of ZERO At Getting One Of Them Tags Back!

Then I'll Get Labeled That I'm Part Of The Problem I Guess!
If you're not doing anything about it, yes, you are part of the problem. Corruption exists everywhere. Get over it or do something. Gets old for us that come on this site and don't have a lot of time to dig through all the troll and malcontent comments to get and give information about hunting. I would like to hear about the results of that dude's vice grip thing though. That's an unfortunate lack of self-respect lol.

Them First Few Years At The EXPO There Was Some Damn Good Odds For Winning A Sheep Tag!

And I Say Damn Good Compared To Now!

You Wanna See Elbow To Elbow?

Last Year You Needed Reservations Just To Sit/Get In There!

Odds Ain't As good Now!

Still Might Be Better Than The Big Game Draw,I Don't Know?

Good Luck To All!

The Only GUARANTEE I Know Is BIGJOHN,littlebig,Lumpy & Zeke Will Be In There In That Crowd Along With Many Others!:D

Last edited:
I like to go and watch the winners go nuts……… Hyperventilating euporia is pretty dang special……… if you enjoy seeing good stuff happen to people.

Them First Few Years At The EXPO There Was Some Damn Good Odds For Winning A Sheep Tag!

Odds Ain't As good Now!

Good Luck To All!

The Only GUARANTEE I Know Is BIGJOHN,littlebig,Lumpy & Zeke Will Be In There In That Crowd Along With Many Others!:D
Thanks hopefully I can report back with success of winning a hunt but I’m sure I won’t but I will be there! Be cool to meet some fellow MM members.

Odds Ain't As good Now!

Good Luck To All!

Did you buy your tickets for the sheep camp early this year online ? They have been selling out before the expo even starts now. In the beginning you could walk in and just grab a seat. Now you have get a spot on the wall.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom