32a spring bear

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but you better be wearing hunter orange. I can't even imagine the number of people that will be hunting!!!!!
I drew 22 & I'm trying to talk myself into even going!

There’s also a open hunt for the same time, with a restriction of on or within one mile of private property. Not sure if you’re aware of this? Good luck on your hunt. Mark

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but you better be wearing hunter orange. I can't even imagine the number of people that will be hunting!!!!!
I drew 22 & I'm trying to talk myself into even going!
The sky is not falling bro. I pulled 22 also, BaseMap is telling me that there is a huge portion of that unit that is NF and away from the private land fiasco that will happen this year.

The sky is not falling bro. I pulled 22 also, BaseMap is telling me that there is a huge portion of that unit that is NF and away from the private land fiasco that will happen this year.
Where do you think all the guys that drew a tag will be? F&G just needed to eliminate the draw for these units. It’s going to be a shot show. “Prove I’m hunting out here over a mile from private and not just driving to the next area a mile from private” and there’s not enough wardens to chase it if they even care too. Now pile hounds in there? It’s too bad I never drew this tag in the past but now I’m not even interested

Thanks for the great advice oldhornhunter
Welcome this is open for general season also 4/1 to 5/22 entire unit within 1 mile of private land !! So yeah best time to hunt would be 4/1 to 5/22 why not Everyone else hunting the unit will be out between those dates !!!

Where do you think all the guys that drew a tag will be? F&G just needed to eliminate the draw for these units. It’s going to be a shot show. “Prove I’m hunting out here over a mile from private and not just driving to the next area a mile from private” and there’s not enough wardens to chase it if they even care too. Now pile hounds in there? It’s too bad I never drew this tag in the past but now I’m not even interested
Yea I have always applied religiously, never did draw before, didn’t even bother to apply this year. Hopefully the woods will be a little less crowded in all of my usual spring bear spots, although I’d also be lying if I didn’t say I’ve looked at a few spots in 22 & 32a on basemaps to consider poking around for a day or 2 at some point this spring

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom