430” bull or 45” wide buck?

t_boneking

Now they we have seen a post about a giant 430” bull and an incredible 45” wide buck which one would you rather shoot? I can’t make up my mind. I’m curious as to what others would rather shoot.

I would take the 45” buck. Elk hunting is secondary for me. I love hunting deer all the time and love hunting elk sometimes. Both are amazing animals but deer rule for me so the 45” buck gets my vote.

My question is how do the Tax write offs work? Do you think all the gas used in the helicopter ? to kill these two great animals is a tax write off? How about the chopper itself? Is it classified in the same category as a Polaris Ranger?

Asking for a friend.

My question is how do the Tax write offs work? Do you think all the gas used in the helicopter ? to kill these two great animals is a tax write off? How about the chopper itself? Is it classified in the same category as a Polaris Ranger?

Asking for a friend.
Chopper(s) booty, plural. Just making sure all the bases are covered

I guess it depends on which one comes to the feeding truck first...

Also, what type of euthanasia do you use on a deer versus and elk.? Same type, just more of it for a bull.? I don't want any bullet holes in my trophy... (see the above mentioned photos in other threads)

IMG_7276.jpeg

My choice above ?

Either would be just fine. Both incredible specimens and unimaginable for me, really.

If I had to choose killing one or the other, I’d lean toward which ever one didn’t require me to violate laws to pursue and kill. And then I’d be very happy about either again.

You knuckleheads all excited thinking you've finally got ole Wade.

Meanwhile Wades on the phone with the Air Force asking about a retired A-10, after Kalan told him there's no mention of an A-10 in the regs.

I think wade could care less about antlered game, it's hounding that's his passion.
My opinion is all this lately is coming from the second in command at wlh.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom