6a youth cow

T

tawstaxidermy

Getting ready to take my daughter to 6a on the youth cow hunt. Are the bulls still talking a little? would you hunt north end or south end. thanks shawn

I was camping up there last week and it was quiet where I was at. I would agree with the North end....... Good Luck..... Terry

I'm jealous!! ;) North! Quiet areas!

Good luck, have fun and share a story or pic (no matter what the outcome....)!

S.

:)

Thanks guys for the heads up. This will be her first elk hunt, and My 6 year old is also burning at the bit to see and hear some elk, cant wait for them to be there . what a great state

Well guys thanks a million for the info.
We had a great time , priceless with the kids. The elk didnt want us to bring one home,so we didnt. We hunted hard coverd lots of country but never seen a cow. Just one bull on our last evening hunt. Met some great people, again love the beauty of arizona and the oppertunity they give the kids. We did have a great time. thanks for letting us enjoy it. shawn.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom