90 type 1

Zarn

I hunted this unit five years ago and killed a decent buck. I have enough point 4 to draw again. Is it stil worth burning points up there? I like the area because of the fly fishing so that factors into my decision. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-14 AT 08:48AM (MST)[p]If you antelope hunted it before and had success then you should do just as good this time. Its still a good hunt depending on what your expectations are.

Its good, Wyomings antelope hunts usually are.
I have a friend that has cabins for rent, RV hookups, a 500 yard rifle range and walk in cooler in unit 90 east, not far from 91 or 90 west, he also has some ponds and a creek with brookies browns and some rainbows up to 8 or 9 pounds.

Not seeing how to send a private message these days but I would really like tact info for your friends cabin rentals

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-14 AT 07:32AM (MST)[p]Zarn---To send him a PM just click on the envelope icon next to his name (second icon from the left). To send him and email click on the left icon. I was going to send you one, but you have inactivated yours so that it's not possible.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom