A MANAGEMENT QUESTION FOR THE PRO'S Hossy & Nilly???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
This Buck Was In An LE Unit Just A Few Years Ago!

This Is Not My Picture!

Some Real Fine F'N Genetics Right Here!

He's Got A Little Age To Him!

But What's He Missing Nilly & Hossy?

We Seen 2 Other Bucks The Same Year That Looked Real Similar!

Like Hossy Said Once:

YOU'VE GOT THE SAME GAWD-DAMNED Genetics You Can Pass On At Age 2 Or 8!

Hossy Is Not Wrong!

But What Are You Looking At When You Look At The Breeder Buck?
1716515433898.png

Last edited:
It'd Take A while To Phase Em Out!

But The OPPOR-F'N-TUNISTS Would BAWL For A Management Hunt!

If TOTAL TRASH Like That Happened To Die Of Old Age They'd Really Be A BAWLING!

With the 4 point or better regulation we may see a lot more of these?

It'd Take A while To Phase Em Out!

But The OPPOR-F'N-TUNISTS Would BAWL For A Management Hunt!

If TOTAL TRASH Like That Happened To Die Of Old Age They'd Really Be A BAWLING!
I once thought that this was just your schtick always RAZZIN, but I really think you have the victim mentality and are genuinely a BAWL baby. I do feel sorry for you and your grandkids. Next time I'm in the "baysun" steak dinner on me at the 7-11

Cheatgrass and tumbleweeds.

EA, you have to admit that with the liberal tag numbers these days there really isn’t much danger of any management buck polluting the gene pool.

Or good bucks either I suppose ;)

Hey elkassassin, can you dummy this one down a little more for me? What are you asking here?

And... I guess before you do that, is this thread only for the specific members you listed to respond?

The Two It Was Kinda Throwed Towards Ain't Gonna Pony-Up It Doesn't Look Like!

It's A Free For All!

It's November 20th!

What You Seein In That Pic?

Hey elkassassin, can you dummy this one down a little more for me? What are you asking here?

And... I guess before you do that, is this thread only for the specific members you listed to respond?

Last edited:
The Two It Was Kinda Throwed Towards Ain't Gonna Pony-Up It Doesn't Look Like!

It's A Free For All!

It's November 20th!

What You Seein In That Pic?

Thanks for the clarification.

I hope I don't have to sum it up in a one liner.

I see a perfect example of what many LE units have become. A cest pool of over the hill bucks dying of old age. Probably doesn't have teeth!

The genetics have been shot out by the dang (not sure if we made up derogatory word for the horn hunter yet), trophy crowd so that's what's left in November.

I see a buck that will never be shot because you all banned the "effin opportunists" from your premium units. You would never see that buck in a Unit ran by "effing opportunists ", I can almost guarantee it.

And last but not least, I see a great opportunity to open a management hunt on the unit. Let's do the responsible thing and get him out of the gene pool.

I'm not going to bring up the fact that those genetics may have come from the doe because we hashed this out in the other 234 threads about this, and it was deemed fake news.

There ya go elkassassin! You are welcome.

Well Mtngoat690!

You Think You've Got it All Figured Out!

Of Course Nilly Is Gonna Back you!

But What You're really Lookin At Is A Prime Example Of A Mismanaged LE Unit!

That Bucks Dad Was A JUNK Spike!

That Bucks Grand-Dad Was A JUNK Buck!

That Bucks Great Grand Dad Was A JUNK Buck!

After Several Generations Of JUNK/TRASH Genetics There He Is!

He Lived For Several Years Because Nobody Would Shoot The JUNK Buck!

People Like You & Nilly Are LICKIN Your F'N Chops!

I'm Not Saying He Doesn't Need A Bullet!

But You're NOT Starting A Management Hunt To Hunt An Already Over Hunted LE Unit!

You Bet That PISSES You & Nilly Off!

When you Drive Around During The RUT & See Several JUNK Bucks Doing The Breeding,What You Got Down The Road A Year Or Two Or Three & So On?

More JUNK F'N Genetics,That's What!

As I've Said A Million F'N Times!

Come RUT Time We Need Some Bucks With Decent Genetics Left,Not TRTASH Like This Buck & Many Others Like Him!

If You Two Haven't Seen The Quality Of Deer In This State Go Down Hill For Decades You're Both Perty GAWD-DAMNED Blind!

It's Just One Of The Reasons Of Many,But Surely Included On HELL-F'N-RIGHT!

Prove it.

Or shut your trap.

Either way, I’m good.

Bessy’s way of preserving good genetics is to create hunts that only target the best bucks. Because focusing on the best bucks doesn’t take those genetics out. Killing a 2 point does though.

Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes, but the whacko really believes this ish!!!!

LE Units Shouldn't Be Managed For Better Quality Bucks Huh?

Well HOT F'N Damn!

Manage them For Better Quality!

Don't Over Hunt Them!

Don't Let The OPPOR-F'N-TUNISTS Horn In On It Doing STUPID Sshhitt & The Quality Will Be There Next Year & Years To Come!

HMMMMM!

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction,EINSTEIN!

Like I Said Nilly!

Get Your 3 Units Set Up & Hunt Em Just How You Want To!

You'd Have Them So F'ED Up Within 2 Years They'd Close Theirselves!

Bessy’s way of preserving good genetics is to create hunts that only target the best bucks. Because focusing on the best bucks doesn’t take those genetics out. Killing a 2 point does though.

Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes, but the whacko really believes this ish!!!!

The moral of the story is elkassassin doesn’t have a darn clue.

All the yappin in the world about crap he doesn’t understand. But I’ll say it again, don’t confuse him with facts.

Well Mtngoat690!

You Think You've Got it All Figured Out!

Of Course Nilly Is Gonna Back you!

He Lived For Several Years Because Nobody Would Shoot The JUNK Buck!

People Like You & Nilly Are LICKIN Your F'N Chops!

I'm Not Saying He Doesn't Need A Bullet!

But You're NOT Starting A Management Hunt To Hunt An Already Over Hunted LE Unit!

You Bet That PISSES You & Nilly Off!

When you Drive Around During The RUT & See Several JUNK Bucks Doing The Breeding,What You Got Down The Road A Year Or Two Or Three & So On?

More JUNK F'N Genetics,That's What!

As I've Said A Million F'N Times!

Come RUT Time We Need Some Bucks With Decent Genetics Left,Not TRTASH Like This Buck & Many Others Like Him!

If You Two Haven't Seen The Quality Of Deer In This State Go Down Hill For Decades You're Both Perty GAWD-DAMNED Blind!

It's Just One Of The Reasons Of Many,But Surely Included On HELL-F'N-RIGHT!

O my goodness elkassassin you confuse the heck out of me. Did you know this Bucks dad and grand dad and great grand dad? You didn't tell us that part of the equation. Had I known that, I may have responded differently.

I live smack dab in the middle of the CWMU capital of the world. I know most of the operators in my area. I can absolutely assure you their land is not over hunted yet the deer population is struggling. I believe this is due to many factors, but definitely not over hunting.

They are very particular about their Genetics in the herd. Every single one of them do management hunts regardless of how many Bucks they have just to get rid of bad Genetics and older Bucks past their prime. I give you my word as a gentleman, it works. Are they all wrong? Management type hunts are the best tool in the box to get those Bucks off the winter range and out of the herd.

And I am definitely not saying I have it all figured out, but I do believe most of the stuff I posted in my response to your question. I apologize once again, I thought we were having a discussion over a picture of a Buck that appears to have bad Genetics, but it appears we were arguing that this one buck symbolizes the status of our LE deer herds. I'm obviously not educated enough to participate in this thread as I am no biologist.

And.....I'm pretty easy going, so I don't really get "pissed off" much, especially over discussing hunting mule deer with fellow hunters here on MM.

Carry on, I'll just chime back in with additional useless information as needed.

Like I Said!

You Boys Get your Own 3 Units Set Up & POUND Them Any Way You Want To!

With Nilly's Help They'll Be TOTAL JUNK Within 2 Years!

The Good Part Is He'd Get His Wish & Could Sell UN-Limited Tags For A Short Time!

When Them 3 Units Are F'ED Up Don't Come Knockin!

And Mtngoat 690?

Kinda Funny How Most Of The CWMU's Are Not Managing Game Herds Like Nilly Would Isn't It?

They Are managing Game For Better Quality Animals,Something Nilly Can't Comprehend!

Do They Wanna Sell JUNK At Low Cost?

Or Quality At A Higher Profitability?

You've Never Heard Me Blame The Problem Being One Issue!

Gonna Ask You Again:

Have You Ever Read HELL-F'N-RIGHT?

Nilly Talks A Big Talk But He's Only Worried About One Thing: MORE TAGS!

NEWS BULLETIN:

MORE TAGS DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM!

But Nilly Can't Comprehend That!

I've Seen Them Get Hurt With Misc Battle Wounds & Screw The Antler Growth Up!

That Buck Had A Little Age To Him But If That's As Big As He Ever Was It's Still SAD!

The 18"-20" Buck = The New DRATville Trophy!

I guess the moral of the story is that you really can't be 100% certain what a buck will throw genetic wise.

I have not. I've heard you refer to it at times, but I don't really know what it means.

It’s Bessy’s 50 things he’s going to do to people to magically make more deer.

He LOOOVES regulations.

Nilly this, Nilly that. Nilly here, Nilly there. Glad to see I’m living rent free in elkassassin’s head again.

This Buck Was In An LE Unit Just A Few Years Ago!

This Is Not My Picture!

Some Real Fine F'N Genetics Right Here!

He's Got A Little Age To Him!

But What's He Missing Nilly & Hossy?

We Seen 2 Other Bucks The Same Year That Looked Real Similar!

Like Hossy Said Once:

YOU'VE GOT THE SAME GAWD-DAMNED Genetics You Can Pass On At Age 2 Or 8!

Hossy Is Not Wrong!

But What Are You Looking At When You Look At The Breeder Buck?
View attachment 146672
He got the vax.

OK Mtngoat690!

I've Played This For Nilly Before!

But This Time I'm Posting It For You And Nilly Again!

I Want You To Study It!

Then Study It Some More!

Watch It Several Times If You Have To!

Ya!

It Happens In Deer Herds/Genetics As Well!

I have not. I've heard you refer to it at times, but I don't really know what it means.

It’s Bessy’s 50 things he’s going to do to people to magically make more deer.

He LOOOVES regulations.

Nilly this, Nilly that. Nilly here, Nilly there. Glad to see I’m living rent free in elkassassin’s head again.

I'll have to go check it out. I have always been under the impression elkassassin never has any realistic solutions to our problems. Now I feel kinda foolish as it sounds like he has a whole road map layed for us out there somewhere I've never even looked at.

I would have never pegged elkassassin as the "regulate me harder big daddy government" type.

They Came For Our AR's!

Nilly Said Nothing!

They Came For Our High Capacity Magazines!

Nilly Said Nothing!

They Came For Our BUMP STOCKS!

And Nilly Said Nothing!

Before Nilly Get's Excited I'm Just Using Him As An Example!

SLOWLY BUT DAMN SURELY!!!

I'll have to go check it out. I have always been under the impression elkassassin never has any realistic solutions to our problems. Now I feel kinda foolish as it sounds like he has a whole road map layed for us out there somewhere I've never even looked at.

I would have never pegged elkassassin as the "regulate me harder big daddy government" type.

OK Mtngoat690!

I've Played This For Nilly Before!

But This Time I'm Posting It For You And Nilly Again!

I Want You To Study It!

Then Study It Some More!

Watch It Several Times If You Have To!

Ya!

It Happens In Deer Herds/Genetics As Well!

It doesn't look like your video works unless it's on my end. I like hearing different ideas. One day I hope we can find some common ground as outdoorsman and make some progress. I just think it's way easier to bicker about the symptoms vs findingwhat's causing them. We should just all become doctors! Im sure we should probably just stay the course though i suppose.

The Guy That I Said Should Of Never Been A President,That's Who!

What A Short Memory You Have!

Was I Gonna Vote For The JACK-ASS Liberal/Destroy Our Country/JOKER That All The Liberal PUSSSSIES Voted For?

Not A F'N Chance!

If It Woulda Been Your Buddy BIDEN You'd Of Lost A HELL Of Alot More Than BUMP STOCKS!

HINT:

He Didn't Take My Bump Stock!

A Guy Offered Me Nearly 10 Times What I Paid For It And Down The Road It Went!

Remind me- who took your bump stocks?

Last edited:
Kinda WEIRD Isn't It BEAVIS!

You Got Your Trophy After Somebody-Else Told You Where It Was & You've Been On CLOUD 13 Ever Since!

What Made You Feel Prouder?

That Buck?

Or One Of Your Other Bucks?

I wonder if ol bopalulu would take the humble route and concede his dream of 40”ers if he found out that 7 out of 10 hunters wanted nothing to do with it.

Or if we’re all just stuck in his world and the horse will continue being beat for eternity.

😂

Video Is Working Fine!

It doesn't look like your video works unless it's on my end. I like hearing different ideas. One day I hope we can find some common ground as outdoorsman and make some progress. I just think it's way easier to bicker about the symptoms vs findingwhat's causing them. We should just all become doctors! Im sure we should probably just stay the course though i suppose.

You Got Your Trophy After Somebody-Else Told You Where It Was & You've Been On CLOUD 13 Ever Since!

That Buck?

The bitterness you have towards successful hunters is amazing. Did you feel like you accomplished a great feat for wildlife when you made that gal feel so bad about shooting her elk, they took the YouTube video down. You probably have saved a buck from her in the future, now just 49 other hell right things.

That Buck?

I felt like I wanted to hunt longer. Opening day animals take all the fun out. Especially after the number of years we wait for tags.

I feel very grateful, and I’ll get to pay it back to the fella who threw it my way this year, he drew a tag.

I continue to feel like I love hunting even if mule deer are mostly a waste of time 😜.

I felt like I wanted to hunt longer. Opening day animals take all the fun out. Especially after the number of years we wait for tags.

I feel very grateful, and I’ll get to pay it back to the fella who threw it my way this year, he drew a tag.

I continue to feel like I love hunting even if mule deer are mostly a waste of time 😜.

Very professional response Cam@strawberry.

Well.... right up to the last sentence anyway. Then you lost me. Mule deer will always be king!

I like mule deer. They are cool and fun to hunt. People should try it some time.

Ya know Vanilla..... this sounds like a fantastic idea, and it looks good on paper, but, you are overlooking one thing..... NOT ALL OF US WILL GET TO BECAUSE THE GREEDY LIFETIME LICENSE HOLDERS TAKE 80% OF THE DANG TAGS BEFORE US SMUCKS EVEN GET OUR NAMES IN THE HAT!

Someone should start a thread on lifetime license holders and how we can get rid of this program all together.

NOT ALL OF US WILL GET TO BECAUSE THE GREEDY LIFETIME LICENSE HOLDERS TAKE 80% OF THE DANG TAGS BEFORE US SMUCKS EVEN GET OUR NAMES IN THE HAT!

It should be 80% of a bunch of old dudes were so darn dumb!

But alas, they were dumb, so LL can’t take over the world after all.

What F'N Video Are You Talking About?

The bitterness you have towards successful hunters is amazing. Did you feel like you accomplished a great feat for wildlife when you made that gal feel so bad about shooting her elk, they took the YouTube video down. You probably have saved a buck from her in the future, now just 49 other hell right things.

Waitin For Nilly To get His 3 FREE-FOR-ALL Units Set Up!

GIT-R-DONE!

I Promise You I Won'y Apply For One Of Your Coveted Tags!

You'd Best Wake The HELL Up!

I Never Said Anything Bad About Any Of Them People In That Video!

I Was Asking If Anybody Knew Any Of Them And A Good Friend Of Mine BIGJOHN Did Know Some Of Them!

I Believe There Was Some Un-Called For Posts!

Now You're Blaming Me For It!

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

Maybe try reading Post # 59 & 125 Before JACKIN YOUR F'N JAW!

You'd Best Wake The HELL Up!

I Never Said Anything Bad About Any Of Them People In That Video!

I Was Asking If Anybody Knew Any Of Them And A Good Friend Of Mine BIGJOHN Did Know Some Of Them!

I Believe There Was Some Un-Called For Posts!

Now You're Blaming Me For It!

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

Maybe try reading Post # 59 & 125 Before JACKIN YOUR F'N JAW!
You started it pard, the attention that was brought was by your doing. Like I said take pride in your feat. Only 49 more hell rights to go

I Started Nothing Bad!

I Thought Hunters Such As Yourself Were Tougher Than This!

But Once Again,I'm Wrong!

WEAK!

Real WEAK!
You started it pard, the attention that was brought was by your doing. Like I said take pride in your feat. Only 49 more hell rights to go

I Started Nothing Bad!

I Thought Hunters Such As Yourself Were Tougher Than This!

But Once Again,I'm Wrong!

WEAK!

Real WEAK!
Oh I had no problem with it, but it did cross a line with you, that you thought you should broadcast it to the masses. 49 more hell rights

I Posted It Because I Thought It Might Of Been In The FL Area!

A Good Friend Of Mine BIGJOHN Verified Where It Was At!

I Said Nothing Bad About The Gal Or Any Of The rest Of The Crew!

I Did Say I Laughed When She Said:WHERE IS IT A Time Or Two!

Meaning That When Things Get Heated This Kind Of Stuff Can Happen!

If This Bothers You That Bad You Might Wanna Find A Site Different Than A Hunting Site!

I Thought Hunters Were Tougher Than This!

Oh I had no problem with it, but it did cross a line with you, that you thought you should broadcast it to the masses. 49 more hell rights

And One More thing elkhunter81!

If They Didn't Want This On The WWW Maybe They Should Not Have Put It On Youtube!

There's A Bunch Of Posts You Won't Like On That Thread If you Read Them, If You're PISSED At Me you'll really Be PISSED At Some Of Them Others!

I Posted It Because I Thought It Might Of Been In The FL Area!

A Good Friend Of Mine BIGJOHN Verified Where It Was At!

I Said Nothing Bad About The Gal Or Any Of The rest Of The Crew!

I Did Say I Laughed When She Said:WHERE IS IT A Time Or Two!

Meaning That When Things Get Heated This Kind Of Stuff Can Happen!

If This Bothers You That Bad You Might Wanna Find A Site Different Than A Hunting Site!

I Thought Hunters Were Tougher Than This!
You are correct sir. I have ran into BigJOHN and his dog several times on the mountain, very nice guy

I suppose I could quote from this iconic manifesto yet again but let’s just say that it is highly entertaining and 90% accurate when it comes to common sense management practices.

EA MAGNUS is one of the few who have the testicular fortitude to actually put in writing unpopular, real world solutions to our most troubling, current management issues.

It could use a few minor tweaks and might be a little harsh when it comes to penalties.

Sorry.

I was busy scouting Unit G for last few days.

Hint. There's still snow. And Trace Adkins put on a good show for a cripple. If you know you know.

I see Bess is still struggling with genetics, and frankly math. His genetics thoughts, somehow can't grasp that if you kill off all the best genetic lines, you are left with hoping for freaks and mutants, or that we can export the best line in the state, AI.

MATH simply shows it's impossible to have 40" around every corner, especially after a century of targeting them exclusively.

I can't imagine spending 3 decades waiting to hunt an elk like you did, so the thoughts of how long you'd wait to hunt a deer are unfathomable.

Everyone else covered the obvious so that's all I have to add

GOOD GAWD Hossy!

How was CAN-CUN?

I Was About To Send Somebody Over For A Welfare Check-In!

Don't Know If You Got To See This Or Not?

So I'll Post It Again!

STUDY!

STUDY Hossy!

The Genetics Of Modern Day Mule Deer:

Sorry.

I was busy scouting Unit G for last few days.

Hint. There's still snow. And Trace Adkins put on a good show for a cripple. If you know you know.

I see Bess is still struggling with genetics, and frankly math. His genetics thoughts, somehow can't grasp that if you kill off all the best genetic lines, you are left with hoping for freaks and mutants, or that we can export the best line in the state, AI.

MATH simply shows it's impossible to have 40" around every corner, especially after a century of targeting them exclusively.

I can't imagine spending 3 decades waiting to hunt an elk like you did, so the thoughts of how long you'd wait to hunt a deer are unfathomable.

Everyone else covered the obvious so that's all I have to add

I think that with the help of that youtube video we've cracked the code on why someone keeps coming back to this issue.

It's genetics!

I don’t even want to go down the rabbit hole of “opportunity” that resulted in the genetics I’m talking about bobcatbess.

It’s too bad another one went over your head!

GOOD GAWD Hossy!

How was CAN-CUN?

I Was About To Send Somebody Over For A Welfare Check-In!

Don't Know If You Got To See This Or Not?

So I'll Post It Again!

STUDY!

STUDY Hossy!

The Genetics Of Modern Day Mule Deer:

Unit G is in Wyoming, pretty close to where Trace played the Jackson Hole Music fest.

Not sure how you got Cancun.

Bess.

Mule deer don't have have special genetics.

They are mammals, it pretty much the same, for all of us.

RAZZIN Ya Hossy!

Must Of Shut That Big Fancy F'N Phone Down For A While?

Them Bucks Ain't Up Where They'll Be Here In A Month Or Two!

Remember & Get You A FAKE Set Of Wyoming Plates When You're Up That Way!

Unit G is in Wyoming, pretty close to where Trace played the Jackson Hole Music fest.

Not sure how you got Cancun.

Bess.

Mule deer don't have have special genetics.

They are mammals, it pretty much the same, for all of us.

A middle aged dude in a minivan is NOT a pisscutter? Duly noted.

You’re kind of sick, Chubs. (-Happy Gilmore)

To get back on track

Bess you brought it up, what did Kolob want?

Info? Buisness?

You brought it up, why did it go top secret?

I think you ought to do it. I’ll come film.

Then I’ll turn the film over to the DWR and get me a Pauns tag for my service to society. You won’t have hunting rights anymore. Win-win-win. I say we do it!

Your Service To Society Ain't Gonna Get You Much!

Not Even A PAUNS Tag!

I think you ought to do it. I’ll come film.

Then I’ll turn the film over to the DWR and get me a Pauns tag for my service to society. You won’t have hunting rights anymore. Win-win-win. I say we do it!

Bummer. I figured you poaching a Pauns buck would get us both what we want:

You never hunting again and me an opportunity to hunt the Pauns again. I figured everyone would be happy about those outcomes. Oh well. I tried!

Me Poaching A Buck On The PAUNS Huh?

LMMFAO!

You Gotta Remember,According To You I Don't Hunt!

That OPPORTUNITY Word Just Never Leaves Your Brain,Does It?

You've Been In A Slightly Better Mood Here The Last While Niller!

What Tag Did You Pull?

There's A Brother To The 45"ER From Last Year Still Alive!

It'll Be Interesting To See What He Is This Year!

He Ain't On The PAUNS Though!

Ya!

And Just To PISS The OPPORTUNISTS Off I'm Gonna Waste At Least One TAG/Save At Least One Deer In The Next Few Years!

BS! We’ll see if you nut up when Hossy calls for videos of folks cutting up their tags before the season.

I’m guessing it will be like every other year. Some folks are all talk.

And Have You Ever Made A Video For Hossy With Your Lifetime PISSCUTTER Tag Being Cut Up?

BS! We’ll see if you nut up when Hossy calls for videos of folks cutting up their tags before the season.

I’m guessing it will be like every other year. Some folks are all talk.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom