Another good year

Aceman

. Killed the barbwire buck and had a chance to fill my elk tag but that didn't happen. Been a lot of good years since I killed my first buck in Colburn in 1961 and first elk in 1963. Still fortunate to be able to DYI but not sure how many years that will happen. I celebrate my 82nd birthday tomorrow night - I have attached some of the results of my hunts that I keep in the garage with my motorcycles. Hope all of you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year - going golfing now since the weather still permits.
P1010966.JPG

. Killed the barbwire buck and had a chance to fill my elk tag but that didn't happen. Been a lot of good years since I killed my first buck in Colburn in 1961 and first elk in 1963. Still fortunate to be able to DYI but not sure how many years that will happen. I celebrate my 82nd birthday tomorrow night - I have attached some of the results of my hunts that I keep in the garage with my motorcycles. Hope all of you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year - going golfing now since the weather still permits.
Ahaaaaaaaaa. I thought I was the elder statesman on MM.

HB4.gif

. Killed the barbwire buck and had a chance to fill my elk tag but that didn't happen. Been a lot of good years since I killed my first buck in Colburn in 1961 and first elk in 1963. Still fortunate to be able to DYI but not sure how many years that will happen. I celebrate my 82nd birthday tomorrow night - I have attached some of the results of my hunts that I keep in the garage with my motorcycles. Hope all of you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year - going golfing now since the weather still permits. View attachment 60992
What State did you shoot those Harley’s in Aceman. You should post them up and see if the folks can guess their score. Congrats!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom