Another Murder

Long Time Member
this time in Utah.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28549367&ni...s-officials-say&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-1

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well that just sucks! Please be safe one-niner-one-one.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

A Sad Day in Utah for sure!

She's gettin Wicked!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

How sad for the officer and his family and friends,just doing his job,you never know what evil is out their.

One reason why an officer must always be in condition "Yellow" at all times. Even when you think you are just stopping to assist someone in need of help.
Stay safe 1911, and give our condolence to the family if you should happen to know them.

RELH

This effects every police officer, deputy, highway patrolman and correctional officer.

The thin blue line just got one man thinner. Brother we pray for you and your family.

You can bet this SOB has got a 5 Page Rap Sheet!

Shoulda Executed His LowLife Ass Years ago!

But We gave him his 101st Chance!

Un-Real!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

It is for posts like this that I wish MM had a "like" button.

Rest in peace Sergeant Wride. We thank you for your service and we thank your family for their sacrifice.

jodog - just shut up. Shut the hell up.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Tragic!
This all started just a couple miles from my office.
Too bad the perp didn't get to meet his maker yesterday.
True justice for this low-life will have to wait but it will be even more bitter for him when his time finally comes.

What the hell are these people thinking?????

RIP officer Wride. God bless your family and friends.

Zeke

Condolences to the family,friends, and all the LEOs out there.
You guys stay tough and hang in there thanks for all you do. Sad Sad day.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-14 AT 06:17PM (MST)[p]The suspect has died:

http://fox13now.com/2014/01/31/suspect-who-allegedly-shot-two-officers-in-utah-county-has-died/

Cop-haters - DO NOT TRY to spin this one as abuse of force as well. Just don't. DO NOT.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

GEEZUS!

Why couldn't they make him Suffer longer than that?

I wonder who's family is hurting more, this deputy's or the late mentally handicapped Kelly Thomas's family of California who was beaten to death ? Murder is murder, pain is pain it goes hand in hand !

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-14 AT 10:17PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-14 AT 10:15?PM (MST)

>I wonder who's family is hurting
>more, this deputy's or the
>late mentally handicapped Kelly Thomas's
>family of California who was
>beaten to death ? Murder
>is murder, pain is pain
>it goes hand in hand
>!

Well, it is pretty obvious that Sgt. Wride's family is suffering a little more acutely right now since their husband, father, son, and friend just passed away on Thursday while Kelly Thomas passed away in 2011. But thanks for trying to soil the Wrides' mourning with your red-herring argument and reducing the schizophrenic to the same level as the "mentally handicapped". I guess we can forgive you that though, it is obvious in your rage and anger you can't think correctly. We all know you meant to say "mentally ill", no way would you try to skew the actual facts to overinflate your argument with an overabundance of unattributed emotion.

Stay classy bro.

HOOK 'EM!

>I wonder who's family is hurting
>more, this deputy's or the
>late mentally handicapped Kelly Thomas's
>family of California who was
>beaten to death ? Murder
>is murder, pain is pain
>it goes hand in hand
>!

Would you be so kind as to post your address? There are a few of us that'd like to come over and say hello!

Traditional >>>------->

Some of you are one sided. It is very tragic this officer was killed and I know his family is suffering . I am glad the shooter was killed. So many of you only care about one side . Is what happened to Kelly Thomas ok in your minds ? His family lost a son to a senseless act of violence too but to most on here its no big deal the police were right to kill him. Explained how his death is ok, no big deal.....R.I.P. officer

Well for starters there is a time and a place for everything and this isn't the time. I kinda fail to see how this is the place either jodog. It is apparent from the lack of supportive you are receiving that maybe this campfire is not the place for cop bashing.

Its called being respectful. I'm not sure if your from utah but there a bunch of us that are and this blow to the local community is tragic and touches a lot of people