antelope unit 91 /deer unit 130

I replied to this post yesterday,but for some reason it's not there.There are good bucks in 130.Are you putting in for the type 1 LQ tag?Or just general region?The country is very rocky,fairly rugged where you would want to be hunting.

Thanks for the reply, I think a general tag? I am open to anything though. I am going to take my wife on her first trip and I want to make sure she sees lots of game. I am thinking early season so we could camp with kids. Are there any rental type cabins in the area? Do the deer migrate into this area later in the season? Antalope would be her main target.

The nearest rental cabins,motels,etc.,would probably be Pinedale.130 type 1 is a late season hunt(Oct 15-31).The region tag would be earlier,probably Sept.15 opener,which should coincide with some goat hunting.Plenty of antelope here.The type 1 tag would be during mogration.

LANDER would be closer and better Motels.
Brian

345brfc.jpg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom