Anteloped Hunt is Canceled

S

slider

Well my buddie called and cancelled this year?s planned Antelope Hunt in Wyoming. He is taking his wife on a cruise. I am retired and have plenty of free time. My question is there an OTC tag were if hunted hard I would have a legitimate chance at a 16" Antelope? Thanks in advance

www.albinovest.com

16 inches is a tall order anywhere in Montana. Why do you need an OTC tag? The application deadline in Montana isn't until June. mtmuley

>I think he is talking about
>WYO hunt.
>
>Brian

WTF would he post it in the Montana forum then ???

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-23-09 AT 10:27AM (MST)[p]Again we are just postponing Wyoming until next year. Thats why I am looking at Montana? Just something diffrent. I know I could apply for a Tag in Montana? I'm not sure where thou and my odds of drawing? And what size Goats in the area yada,yada,yada. Hence my question about OTC in Montana. And the possibility of a 16" size goat? I hope this clears things up.

www.albinovest.com

A 16" in Montana would be a monster. With that said you definatly don't need 16 inches to be a book buck. There are other measurments that just as important IMO.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom