Antlerless draw

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
I cant believe we haven't got our emails yet . I know we got two tags in my family. Just not sure who got them .

I havent got one either or seen anything on my card yet.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Got two hits on the credit card last month. Well you know ,it not like i am excited or anything. Its just a cow hunt :)

That's true, it's just a cow, but my youngest daughter is VERY excited. It'll be her first elk hunt. Daddy is pretty happy for her too.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 05:03PM (MST)[p]Good god, don't let REDROCK get ahold of this one too! I have been hit for my Manti cow tag but still waiting for it in the mail and no e-mail. I know it has to be on either the north or south side of Ephraim canyon road. I will be hunting the same area in Sept. durring the S/E gen muzzy deer hunt and think I will pluck one then since they give us the flexibility to shoot a cow during a buck or bull hunt in the same area if you have both tags. In the same boat as you Zeke, this will be my daughters first true hunting trip she will not be playing at camp and she is super excited!

We will probably just have to wait until Thursday!!!

I was thinking the same thing about Redrock, but was holding my breath and waiting!!!

Hay guys I'm back (aka red rock) I guess I got kicked off as red rock so here I am as horse corn. Utahbigcow make sure you shoot a great big cow so you can brag about it. As if anyone gives a sh-t.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-11 AT 11:23PM (MST)[p]Thanks hangfire. Wishing you the best of luck on your bull hunt bud. Got that Triumph fine tuned to shoot a horsecornhole? If you need a hand pack'n out or any other help, give me a shout.

Judas freakn priest there horsecornhole, you are specail there little buddy. You can't even spell "Hay" right I guess you have too much horse bodagget on the mind. I will give you a little elementry school spelling lesson since you are out of specail ed for the summer. It is spelled "HEY". I guess you didn't take the hint no one wanted you eh? Its allright, we all know you are a little slow on the learning end of life.

The cow hunts are so low stress, you take the kids with you. I am not sure which one of my kids drew or maybe me. The way the system works you can't hunt big bulls every year and I love to hunt elk. Those cows sure fill the freezer. Not like a little deer.
We put in for a area that will allow us to hunt spike and cows if we choose to. Last year we where able to take a cow and a spike. My kids enjoy eating elk so much its just about gone.Of course all of the good cuts of steak go first and my daughters love to make tin foil dinner with the burger. Even at home they make them in the oven.
Good luck to you other guys !!!

Have fun on the anterless hunts guys. It is a great way to intro kids to the sport and fill the freezer. If UDWR sells the tags, I will buy one, anterless elk, bullfrog. lizard, whatever, LOL.

I do wish Utah would offer at least 1 nonresident cow moose tag.

You can see the results on the division web site under bonus points and elligibility, mine shows year of last tag 2011 for antlerless elk!

Just checked and I drew an Alton CWMU cow tag and my girlfriend drew the late Fishlake cow tag. Gonna be a very busy fall with this years luck in all the draws!

Looks like we drew 5 for 5. Was hoping to get one or two to give to the kids to help fill their freezers, but looks like it may come down to having to buy another freezer?
They all love elk meat and with the economy now days, and if you do it right, it can save a lot of $$$$ for meat for the family..

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-11 AT 11:55AM (MST)[p]Well I looked at the DWR web site. It looks like both my older son and I got points and my daughter and other son didn't. So until the letters come out. It looks like Chad drew a cow tag for fish lake and a trophy bull tag for fish lake all in the same year !! He also got a rifle southern deer tag
My daughter drew the same tag last year as her second choice. I wouldn't have guess that would be the out come ?
It also looks like grandpa may have drawn, he doesn't have a point either.

Results are posted on division website just looked mine up to see who had drawn went two for four me and my one son got em

I still havent gotten a email. Lucky for me the cc and the back door method showed us who got the tags. :)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom