Any guesses on Draw Results

redline333

It seems like in the past that NM usually releases results a little earlier than the date they say. I know results will be released on the 28th but was wondering your thoughts on if we'll know before then? Sure hope I see green!

Last year it was right on time I think, so I'm expecting the same this year. Seems like the past couple years they have been sticking to what has been published. I sure hope I'm wrong. The last chance to report harvest results was yesterday, so there shouldn't be anything else they need to wait for before drawing. Get er done! haha

Good luck to all.
Travis

How soon prior to the release of the results was the back door (big game license in the cart trick) working last year?

I don't really care when they are released. I just want to see some green:) good luck to all, unless you applied for what I put in for of course:)

The backdoor is when you go to NMDGF website and add a tag to your cart and it won't let you because you have already been issued a tag for that species.

Also, another way to check is to try and buy a hunting license but it won't let you because it says you already own one for 2015. (This works for NR who chose to have their license fee refunded if Unsuccessful),

Grizzly

I'm just happy NM gets it over quick and you know for real in about a month after applying.
Some states make you wait forever just to apply,then you don't know for months....and its hurry up go hunt.

All these guys that tell me about the "backdoor", I make sure I never go on any overnighters with them.

>All these guys that tell me
>about the "backdoor", I make
>sure I never go on
>any overnighters with them.

LMAO!!

I remember the backdoor being wrong on some peoples. Well the backdoor on this thread is always wrong, but the hunting backdoor method not being 100% accurate. Am I remembering correctly.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-15 AT 11:11AM (MST)[p]I am thinking the back door will be working on the 17th because the 18th is on a Saturday this year instead of Friday! Atleast I am hoping! Lol

Fishfry - I hope you are right. NV applications are due on the 20th. Would be nice to know if I am chasing anything in NM before I submit my NV applications.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-15 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]The system currently allows me to add a General Hunting license to my shopping cart. I bought one last month and chose the refund option. Anyone else tried this?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-15 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p]I can add it but it gives this warning message in green at the top of the review cart page:

"You seem to be buying a game hunt license, but you already have purchased a combination license as part of the draw. If you buy this license, your entire combination (including any stamps or 2nd rod option selected) will be refunded; immediately, if possible, otherwise, after the draw."

Did you guys get the same message? If so probably means nothing...

OK yeah I'm getting the same message now. On second try I completed the HIP registration and then it gives the message that I already have a combo license.

Anyone notice a different order of your choices if you review your app under Draw Hunt Applications? My elk is ordered 2nd choice, 1st, 3rd but deer is 3rd, 2nd, 1st. Looking back at previous years it seems that if drawn the successful choice shows up on top, but if none of the 3 are drawn, 3rd is on top. Could be nothing...but it was ordered 1-3 a couple days ago when I was looking around. Probably being superstitious, trying to wait around...

Don't think it means anything. If it was letting you add the license with no error or warning message, than that could mean the draw is done and you didn't draw squat. Otherwise, it probably means the draw isn't done yet or processed.

Travis

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-15 AT 12:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-15 AT 12:48?PM (MST)

>Anyone notice a different order of
>your choices if you review
>your app under Draw Hunt
>Applications? My elk is ordered
>2nd choice, 1st, 3rd but
>deer is 3rd, 2nd, 1st.
>Looking back at previous years
>it seems that if drawn
>the successful choice shows up
>on top, but if none
>of the 3 are drawn,
>3rd is on top. Could
>be nothing...but it was ordered
>1-3 a couple days ago
>when I was looking around.
>Probably being superstitious, trying to
>wait around...

Mine has been doing that since I put in. The order keeps changing. Don't think it means anything.

If you try to buy a lic and it lets you add it go to check out and see if it is in your cart and see if it will let you buy it!

>Anyone notice a different order of
>your choices if you review
>your app under Draw Hunt
>Applications? My elk is ordered
>2nd choice, 1st, 3rd but
>deer is 3rd, 2nd, 1st.
>Looking back at previous years
>it seems that if drawn
>the successful choice shows up
>on top, but if none
>of the 3 are drawn,
>3rd is on top. Could
>be nothing...but it was ordered
>1-3 a couple days ago
>when I was looking around.
>Probably being superstitious, trying to
>wait around...

Its because the order of the hunts is in 'numerical order' of the hunt code on that screen. If you click on the receipt beside that and review your hunts will be in the appropriate order.

>I'm sure they will.... :)
>
>Note that the delete application option
>is still available. The draw
>is not done.

Nope!! I'm gonna say on Wednesday it will be...the web site will go Down when it's happening. .

how bout we all just check online in a month or two and check the results. does it make a difference if you know now or in a month???????

>how bout we all just check
>online in a month or
>two and check the results.
>does it make a difference
>if you know now or
>in a month???????

it would be nice before the Nevada apps are due so none of the hunts don't coincides with with each other if drawn.

>>how bout we all just check
>>online in a month or
>>two and check the results.
>>does it make a difference
>>if you know now or
>>in a month???????
>
> it
>would be nice before the
>Nevada apps are due so
>none of the hunts don't
> coincides with with each
>other if drawn.

Isn't NV due on 4/20 ??

Same here...the sooner I know what I'm hunting, the better I can plan for the fall.

>Stomper, I at least, need to
>know to arrange work schedules.
> I am sure others
>are in the same boat.
>

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-15 AT 11:27AM (MST)[p]Stomper, knowing early what you drew must help you with scheduling salon, wax and spa days.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-15
>AT 11:27?AM (MST)

>
>Stomper, knowing early what you drew
>must help you with scheduling
>salon, wax and spa days.
>

Lmao! That's funny chit Paul!

>>LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-15
>>AT 11:27?AM (MST)

>>
>>Stomper, knowing early what you drew
>>must help you with scheduling
>>salon, wax and spa days.
>>
>
>Lmao! That's funny chit Paul!
>

Tony's a big boy. He can take it, though he has been a little sensitive lately.

paul
seriously dont be a douche. i sleep till noon in order to get the perfect rest for maxium muscle repair. then i have an hour of cardio, then i have to workout twice a day, then i have to spend another hour showering between all the cardio and workouts, then i have the tannin appointments etc. lets not forget my weekly brazilian waxes, and all the manscaping i have to do. then on top of all that i have to eat every other hour so i dont go off my diet. you people have no clue what real work is.

you have no idea what a hard days work really is. heck if i even go hunt i gotta run it all by my trainer so he can adjust my diet for the extra cardio that real hunters like myself do. so lets not get into scheduling.

you make fun of my salon days paul. but you have no idea how hard it is to be so pretty. were not all naturally blessed with perfect moobs like you paul.

now paul, the real qustion is this.............. how many stupid people are still on this site???

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-15
>AT 11:11?AM (MST)

>
>I am thinking the back door
>will be working on the
>17th because the 18th is
>on a Saturday this year
>instead of Friday! Atleast I
>am hoping! Lol

Not looking good for today. :(

>>LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-15
>>AT 11:11?AM (MST)

>>
>>I am thinking the back door
>>will be working on the
>>17th because the 18th is
>>on a Saturday this year
>>instead of Friday! Atleast I
>>am hoping! Lol
>
>
>Not looking good for today.
:mad:
Don't say that! It's not over until we hear Stomper Sing! Sorry tony at the gym right now! Check back later!?

>paul
>seriously dont be a douche. i
>sleep till noon in order
>to get the perfect rest
>for maxium muscle repair. then
>i have an hour of
>cardio, then i have to
>workout twice a day, then
>i have to spend another
>hour showering between all the
>cardio and workouts, then i
>have the tannin appointments etc.
>lets not forget my weekly
>brazilian waxes, and all the
>manscaping i have to do.
>then on top of all
>that i have to eat
>every other hour so i
>dont go off my diet.
>you people have no clue
>what real work is.
>
>you have no idea what a
>hard days work really is.
>heck if i even go
>hunt i gotta run it
>all by my trainer so
>he can adjust my diet
>for the extra cardio that
>real hunters like myself do.
>so lets not get into
>scheduling.
>
>you make fun of my salon
>days paul. but you have
>no idea how hard it
>is to be so pretty.
>were not all naturally blessed
>with perfect moobs like you
>paul.
>
>now paul, the real qustion is
>this.............. how many stupid people
>are still on this site???
>

In the most recent role call, there were.
14 stupid people
53 azzholes
2 PETA members
1 girly man (that would be you)

That accounts for all of us.

>>paul
>>seriously dont be a douche. i
>>sleep till noon in order
>>to get the perfect rest
>>for maxium muscle repair. then
>>i have an hour of
>>cardio, then i have to
>>workout twice a day, then
>>i have to spend another
>>hour showering between all the
>>cardio and workouts, then i
>>have the tannin appointments etc.
>>lets not forget my weekly
>>brazilian waxes, and all the
>>manscaping i have to do.
>>then on top of all
>>that i have to eat
>>every other hour so i
>>dont go off my diet.
>>you people have no clue
>>what real work is.
>>
>>you have no idea what a
>>hard days work really is.
>>heck if i even go
>>hunt i gotta run it
>>all by my trainer so
>>he can adjust my diet
>>for the extra cardio that
>>real hunters like myself do.
>>so lets not get into
>>scheduling.
>>
>>you make fun of my salon
>>days paul. but you have
>>no idea how hard it
>>is to be so pretty.
>>were not all naturally blessed
>>with perfect moobs like you
>>paul.
>>
>>now paul, the real qustion is
>>this.............. how many stupid people
>>are still on this site???
>>
>
>
>In the most recent role call,
>there were.
>14 stupid people
>53 azzholes
>2 PETA members
>1 girly man (that would be
>you)
>
>That accounts for all of us.
>

You forgot the dickhead Texan
which, I guess I dont count because I dont post on here anymore.

Tony, go with laser hair removal & perma Tan, that would save you some time with your busy lifestyle.. That is if your trainer approves.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom