ANYBODY KNOW THESE HUNTERS???

Anyone notice the cow behind the bull when she shot? That video is creepy as hell. Not sure if it’s boyfriend and girlfriend or brother and sister. The laughing when the bull was wounded? 🤡

There has to be something in the water in Utah. If you see a shitty hunting video on YT chances are it’s a utard

I will say the Fish Lake was very tough hunt this year. Muley_73 posted a report on his wife’s mid season hunt this year. There’s was a looooooong hunt. Muley_73 has hunted the Fish Lake for 40 years, as of this year. So I’m not surprised they had to get some help and take it down to the last day.

People were just people being people. I don’t see much wrong with them…… she should have worn an orange hat but…….. we seen a lot of others do worse.

No bobcat, I’ve never seen them, don’t think they are local but I don’t know all the younger hunter anymore.

From what I could see of the shot placement in real time and as it flashed through processing, she was putting them right where they belonged.

I had a spike soak up 5 in the boiler room at 300 yards and keep feeding while I was frantically stuffing more in the mag thinking I missed every time. Bull looked up with a mouthful took a step forward and tipped over.

From what I could see of the shot placement in real time and as it flashed through processing, she was putting them right where they belonged.

I had a spike soak up 5 in the boiler room at 300 yards and keep feeding while I was frantically stuffing more in the mag thinking I missed every time. Bull looked up with a mouthful took a step forward and tipped over.
Perfectly common elk hunt and obvious the the woman was loving it………… Not!

You could watch that video in black and white with the sound off and know it's Utah..... Always Utah.
No orange , a bunch of B.S…… no big surprise ! There are great hunters and complete idiot hunters all over this country but unfortunately there seems to be a greater concentration of the latter in Utah !

No orange , a bunch of B.S…… no big surprise ! There are great hunters and complete idiot hunters all over this country but unfortunately there seems to be a greater concentration of the latter in Utah !
I’m genuinely curious…are these folks “idiots” for not following the UT law regarding orange or is it that they are unsafe? Are hunters in ID and AZ idiots, too, if not wearing orange?

(And I’ll stipulate that during general season hunts in Utah, it’s definitely both)

No orange and this happens all the time.

first shot forward front shoulder. second shot miss way right. all the rest was gut shots and one shot was possible hind-quarter shot.

She had her ears tucked so......

I see no issue with the caliber, she blew the steam out of him and he walked 10 yards?

I think statically we all know someone in that group by no more than two degrees of separation. About 5% of the towns in Iowa have fewer people than that hunting group.

You want a real shitshow, somebody should have followed me and my boys around this year. Practice for the last five years, then sail an arrow over a broadside bucks back at 30, before miraculously killing one at 15 yards with a liver shot. Rifle elk we had a bull show up at bow range in the timber, and again, a miss, before somehow breaking its hip with the second shot and dropping it. They are my boys, and we were pumped. Last year he missed a buck with his rifle and now this. He's hooked though.

i've said it before and i'll say it again, were it not for social media and the internet at least half of the "hunters" you see today would not hunt. i personally know a few guys i can definitely say that about.

maybe kind of a double edged sword though. if we had the hunting population cut in half now the woods would be better, but we'd also be more outnumbered and out spent. good with the bad i suppose

Really is that what this site has come down too!
Just because you don't agree with the hunter posting the video on you tube you attack a young lady out hunting.
I have noticed if members of this site post a video on YouTube and a video on this site most congratulate that hunter with a great video and a awesome hunt.
I don't see guys questioning if they are on meth or calling the bull a dink bull.
Big deal her family and friends want to get out and enjoy the experience with her. "man they are terrible people"
Other than the fact she did not have orange on the day she shot the bull it was great video seeing hunters out hunting having fun.
Get over it guys, people like sharing their experiences on you tube.

Really is that what this site has come down too!
Just because you don't agree with the hunter posting the video on you tube you attack a young lady out hunting.
I have noticed if members of this site post a video on YouTube and a video on this site most congratulate that hunter with a great video and a awesome hunt.
I don't see guys questioning if they are on meth or calling the bull a dink bull.
Big deal her family and friends want to get out and enjoy the experience with her. "man they are terrible people"
Other than the fact she did not have orange on the day she shot the bull it was great video seeing hunters out hunting having fun.
Get over it guys, people like sharing their experiences on you tube.
I agree! Looked like a fun group to go with. These almighty hunters on here alway find something to bit<h about.

I had one of my little cousins come up from Arkansas and video my boys antelope hunt. Should I post it and open my life to some potential criticism?

I had one of my little cousins come up from Arkansas and video my boys antelope hunt. Should I post it and open my life to some potential criticism?
Do you have thin skin? Sounds like it. You post a video you open yourself to good/bad. Just like movies, songs etc. make it public face criticism.

Do you have thin skin? Sounds like it. You post a video you open yourself to good/bad. Just like movies, songs etc. make it public face criticism.
I agree with you SS you need to have think skin if you open yourself up.
Her self or her brother or her aunts uncle cousin, I don't know who posted it on you tube but they are not the one that posted it on MM.
It amazes me how many guys b!/&# about you tube but they sure seen to go there a lot🤔.
I could really give a crap less if someone post something on you tube or any other social media site. But I do enjoy when I see videos or pictures on this site.

I didn't watch every minute of the video, but wow! How many people were on that hunt? At least 6-8.

The first shot may have been a kill shot, and she was truly upset the elk wasn't falling. But, earlier in the video, she was bragging about how it was only going to take one shot. Karma can be a beetch.

Anyone catch the range for the shot?

I didn't watch every minute of the video, but wow! How many people were on that hunt? At least 6-8.

The first shot may have been a kill shot, and she was truly upset the elk wasn't falling. But, earlier in the video, she was bragging about how it was only going to take one shot. Karma can be a beetch.

Anyone catch the range for the shot?
Who cares how many people were on the hunt? The more the better to find a good bull.

^ tell me you’re from Utah without telling me you’re from Utah 😂

I enjoy not seeing people on hunts. When you invite your whole Mormon family for one tag and spread out that doesn’t help the experience for other tag holders.

UT should limit the amount of people one can have help on their hunt to 50.

I’m genuinely curious…are these folks “idiots” for not following the UT law regarding orange or is it that they are unsafe? Are hunters in ID and AZ idiots, too, if not wearing orange?

(And I’ll stipulate that during general season hunts in Utah, it’s definitely both)
Definitely idiots for putting a hunting video on the worldwide web while breaking the law, also very unsafe. The laughing in the background is pretty crappy too ! Not sure about AZ or ID as I’ve only hunted ID once as a teen and yes my father and I wore orange while elk hunting.

I enjoy not seeing people on hunts. When you invite your whole Mormon family for one tag and spread out that doesn’t help the experience for other tag holders.

And how do you know they are Mormon?

I saw the video . They are camped down the road from our cabin in Seven mile. I could tell where the were most of the video. Even looks like a Boring rifle out of beaver maybe ? The Fish Lake sh#t show. She was definitely throwing some lead out there . Seems like they know the area. Some Mountain Opps flat brimmers

Last edited:
I saw the video . They are camped down the road from our cabin in Seven mile. I could tell where the were most of the video. Even looks like a Boring rifle out of beaver maybe ? The Fish Lake sh#t show. She was definitely throwing some lead out there . Seems like they know the area.
Yep, you right BigJ. The young lady was putting the lead out…….. just like she was taught/told to do. We teach our children to “keep shooting, until it’s down”. There is a reason we teach that to our youth.

Second, females are more emotional, by nature. By the second shoot her emotions were on fire……… yet…..she was still hitting the bull, in spite of her anxiety. (Someone said she misses once. 👍) That does not surprise me, in fact, I would have expected as much, from a lot of hunters.

Third, what did she say, when told to shoot, when the bull went into the trees? “SHOOT HIM IN THE ASS?” How many of us have told our son’s to do the samething, obviously all she even been told, “Is wait until he turns broad side and for hell sake, don’t shoot him in the ass.”

This little gal, did everything right, just like she had been taught. She has grit and hiked those mountains for 5 days, and BigJ knows what those lava flows are like to walk over and how steep that terrain is. At 10,000 -11,000 feet no less.

Their language was a lot more respectful than many of the hunting videos on YouTube, as well. Their happiness was genuine and nothing more than one would expect after a hard hunt.

The more I think about this, this young woman is a hero in my mind. Exactly what you would hope to have from a young hunter, or a seasoned one for that matter.

I sure hope the actual killing exoerience she had hasn’t adversely effected her desire to hunt. She should know, from every hunter, that this sort of thing does happen, to the very best of us, it’s not common but it certainly isn’t rare, if you hunt long enough, it will happen.

Also, while we call it “sport hunting” it’s still killing and anytime you’re killing something, all of us should try to make it as humane a possible………. And 99% of us do, as did she.

I hope she never reads this thread. She doesn’t deserve it.

Last edited:
Dallin Holt is from Richfield the Wesley Fautin look a like. He is a RN living in southern Utah now. Looks like good kids. No drinking beer or littering in the video . Hiking some good country. Putting in there time. I enjoyed there hunt. She got a little excited shooting and pulled a shot or two. But we all remember being young out hunting. Living on Hot dogs and Top Roma noodles. She did pull her coat off and lost her Hunters orange for the shot. But had it on the rest of the time. You wonder why other don't post up hunts on here. Your a tough crowd Monster Muley gang !

In a time when the heritage of hunting is being attacked and degraded from so many different angles, I would say this video is the least of my concerns.

My daughter displayed similar reaction after shooting her first and only deer. She did not understand why it did not go down immediately. We told her it was a great shot and it was down within a second or two, but she couldn’t get over the fact that it was not instantaneous. She had to see the destruction of the bullet on the heart before she would believe that she made a good shot. I have since become aware that movies and TV often get this stuff wrong.

Yep, you right BigJ. The young lady was putting the lead out…….. just like she was taught/told to do. We teach our children to “keep shooting, until it’s down”. There is a reason we teach that to our youth.

Second, females are more emotional, by nature. By the second shoot her emotions were on fire……… yet…..she was still hitting the bull, in spite of her anxiety. (Someone said she misses once. 👍) That does not surprise me, in fact, I would have expected as much, from a lot of hunters.

Third, what did she say, when told to shoot, when the bull went into the trees? “SHOOT HIM IN THE ASS?” How many of us have told our son’s to do the samething, obviously all she even been told, “Is wait until he turns broad side and for hell sake, don’t shoot him in the ass.”

This little gal, did everything right, just like she had been taught. She has grit and hiked those mountains for 5 days, and BigJ knows what those lava flows are like to walk over and how steep that terrain is. At 10,000 -11,000 feet no less.

Their language was a lot more respectful than many of the hunting videos on YouTube, as well. Their happiness was genuine and nothing more than one would expect after a hard hunt.

The more I think about this, this young woman is a hero in my mind. Exactly what you would hope to have from a young hunter, or a seasoned one for that matter.

I sure hope the actual killing exoerience she had hasn’t adversely effected her desire to hunt. She should know, from every hunter, that this sort of thing does happen, to the very best of us, it’s not common but it certainly isn’t rare, if you hunt long enough, it will happen.

Also, while we call it “sport hunting” it’s still killing and anytime you’re killing something, all of us should try to make it as humane a possible………. And 99% of us do, as did she.

I hope she never reads this thread. She doesn’t deserve it.
I'm with ya 2lumpy, it wasn't a perfect kill, but how many of us have had an imperfect kill? Honestly, I would not have posted that video, but then again, I'm not 20 something in this day and age. They planned all along to post the hunt, and they did, warts and all.

As for the group hunt- well hell I'm always glad to see folks get out there. Flat brimmer types, yep. Newby hunter, yep. And it showed- so what's to worry about?

Lastly- I was taught, as I'll bet most young hunters were, that if you know you hit the animal, and have another chance to put one in them, do it. Of course, that bull was obviously not going anywhere, so holding out for another chest shot was the right call.

I guess the hunter Jamie. The two boys are her brothers helping out little sister. Hunter the baldish one and Dallin that posted the video with the mullet. It sounds like she was shooting a 300 Prc built by Boring rifles in Beaver Utah. They all are young in their twenty’s . I don’t think I could have done any better at that age. She got pretty excited after and during the shot. Which you would hope to see of a young hunter. I would say thanks for sharing your hunt with us Jamie ! She is also a RM for you that know Utah talk. 😂😂

I'm with ya 2lumpy, it wasn't a perfect kill, but how many of us have had an imperfect kill? Honestly, I would not have posted that video, but then again, I'm not 20 something in this day and age. They planned all along to post the hunt, and they did, warts and all.

As for the group hunt- well hell I'm always glad to see folks get out there. Flat brimmer types, yep. Newby hunter, yep. And it showed- so what's to worry about?

Lastly- I was taught, as I'll bet most young hunters were, that if you know you hit the animal, and have another chance to put one in them, do it. Of course, that bull was obviously not going anywhere, so holding out for another chest shot was the right call.
Same here. After the first shot, the bull didn't really move. And as long as the bull was standing, I would've kept poking holes in him also.

Regarding the laughing in the background. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt. It was likely unrelated to the bull still standing, or her frustration.

I was surprised at how many people there were for only one tag. Not saying anything bad about it, just seemed like a lot of people to me.

I'm glad the hunt was successful, and glad they shared it. Congrats to the group.

I Didn't Post This To THRASH Anybody!

The Part I Got A Kick Out Of Is When She Kept Saying:Where Is He?

Where Is He?

He's Still Right There!:D

I Didn't Post This To THRASH Anybody!

The Part I Got A Kick Out Of Is When She Kept Saying:Where Is He?

Where Is He?

He's Still Right There!:D
Yeah, I’ve had 5 kids that all struggled as 12-13 year olds finding game in the scope in the heat of the moment. I often took for granted the skills that now come so naturally after decades of practice, but are surprisingly difficult for newbies.

Yeah, I’ve had 5 kids that all struggled as 12-13 year olds finding game in the scope in the heat of the moment. I often took for granted the skills that now come so naturally after decades of practice, but are surprisingly difficult for newbies.
For sure. I hunted from the time I was ten years old until I was 25, with open sights. When I put a scope on a rifle, I couldn’t find anything with it. I finally took it out in the yard, and practiced finding flying birds in it, eventually…….. the bird would be in the center of the scope, as I brought it to my shoulder……. and it became as close to automatic as it can get. 99% of you folks understand how it works. It takes time and practice and it doesn’t happen unless you develop the muscle memory that goes with it.

Again, she was a normal as any hunter I’ve seen, in her situation…… male of female. I dang sure won’t want her shooting at me!

For sure. I hunted from the time I was ten years old until I was 25, with open sights. When I put a scope on a rifle, I couldn’t find anything with it. I finally took it out in the yard, and practiced finding flying birds in it, eventually…….. the bird would be in the center of the scope, as I brought it to my shoulder……. and it became as close to automatic as it can get. 99% of you folks understand how it works. It takes time and practice and it doesn’t happen unless you develop the muscle memory that goes with it.

Again, she was a normal as any hunter I’ve seen, in her situation…… male of female. I dang sure won’t want her shooting at me! You Sayin You Don't Wanna Be GUT Shot?:D

Again, she was a normal as any hunter I’ve seen, in her situation…… male of female. I dang sure won’t want her shooting at me!
Good grief how old are you? Was your buddy Jesus valedictorian of your class?

Good grief how old are you? Was your buddy Jesus valedictorian of your class?
77 come June SS! Still lov’en life. After all the nonsense you and I have seen, it still find the majority are basically good. So if that makes Christ my valedictorian, yes he was. 😁❤️😁

My son was up your way, this weekend, to see the mushers leave Anchorage and Willow. Went on up to Fairbanks. His wife went to Iceland to see the northern lights last winter and got to see zip! They stayed up late and got a good look at them in Fairbanks, on Monday morning……. early. Everybodies happy in Mudville now.

image000003.jpeg
image000002.jpeg
image000001.jpeg
image000000.jpeg
image000002.jpeg
image000001.jpeg
image000003.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg

Last edited:

We're seeing more and more of this in Colorado. One Utard with a tag and seven trucks in camp with Utah plates. It's really getting ridiculous.

We're seeing more and more of this in Colorado. One Utard with a tag and seven trucks in camp with Utah plates. It's really getting ridiculous.
Yep, Utah hunters starting to show up like the huge camps from Texas, Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, Nebraska, California, Oklahoma, Wisconsin etc etc etc. Imagine that.

Nothing to see in Utah.

In utah it doesn't matter who has the tag. If you're from Cal or Wyo, there will still be 7 utah trucks at your camp helping out. The largest camps I've seen in CO has always been texans.

Returned Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints meaning she served an 18 month (or longer) mission and returned home with honor. She definitely is registered on the list that matters.
Ha for sure. Thanks for clearing that up. #metoo Served in Alabama. Roll Tide!

I just got back from Southern Utah shed hunting, I seen 9 colorado trucks and 5 Wyoming plates 2 California and 1 Nevada. All shed hunters.
It's okay for you guys to come to our state when your shed season is closed, but by god when yours open up it’s not okay and we're the bad guys.

Come next year if it passes which I pray it does. Non resident has to wait till may 1 to shed hunt.

I just got back from Southern Utah shed hunting, I seen 9 colorado trucks and 5 Wyoming plates 2 California and 1 Nevada. All shed hunters.
It's okay for you guys to come to our state when your shed season is closed, but by god when yours open up it’s not okay and we're the bad guys.

Come next year if it passes which I pray it does. Non resident has to wait till may 1 to shed hunt.
I'm ok with that.

I’ve personally never hunted Utah and never been a part of anyone’s Utah hunts. It’s a little unfair when Utah makes it where even their residents have a hard time getting tags and Colorado has a come one come all approach. I don’t see how anyone can argue that it’s getting too crowded in the Colorado woods. Something has to be done about it, and the Colorado resident hunters should not be the first on the chopping block.

Oh you mean like before the shed season in CO when the first of February there were camps or 10+ vehicles in the mountains...and I do mean multiple camps like that of all utards that were doing nothing but she'd hunting?? You do realize that co implemented the shed season partly because of the sheer number of utah folks that were here harassing the animals before they even shed their horns. But God forbid it happens in your state.

I've hunted for months every fall, for years. I've had two negative interactions across the entire country. Both in Colorado. One group from California. One from Texas. When I hunt,I hardly ever interact with other hunters in the field. My favorite hunting partners are my boys, my cousin from Arkansas, two cool dudes I helped out from Wisconsin, that turned into friends, and my childhood buddy I grew up with here in Colorado. I'm not very good at finding unfriendly people, evidently.

90% of the time from what I've seen it's two cocky egos clashing in the mountains. Residents thinking they own the hills, and non residents who think they own the hills.
Ive lived in CO since 08 and have hunted every year since then and I can count on both hands the number of unfriendly encounters I've had. Atleast 4 were self induced because I was young and dumb and thought I knew everything and had more right to the area than anyone else. 2 others were residents who almost found out how a 44 slug tasted, and the rest were non residents who thought because they paid more for the tag and their buddy told them where to go that they owned the area.

If you leave ego, and your pecker out if it, 9/10 times the encounter will go fairly well for all parties.

You forgot that hunters are the most selfish group of people on the planet, that goes for myself at times too!

Ohh to be 20 something again. I wouldn't have got much hunting done in that camp though!!

Nothing wrong with a bunch of 20 somethings having fun and being goofy while hunting. When It came down to it they hunted, harvested, and processed. The damn orange hat though, fuggin throw the book at em!!

I can’t wait to watch the states with shed seasons being outlawed until May 1st.

The mountain ops stuff is kinda corny kinda like a lot of product promotion. But I’m glad the Alaskan resident is here to bless us with his opinions as if he’s the Messiah of the hunting world.

You do realize that co implemented the shed season partly because of the sheer number of utah folks that were here harassing the animals before they even shed their horns.
Do you have proof? By all means share with all of us.
But God forbid it happens in your state.
I never said they were harassing wildlife now did I. Hmm interesting

All you **** talkers are ridiculous. What goes around comes around. This site has went to total hell mainly in part to just a few of you clowns. Too damn bad because I used to look forward to the cool stories and pics but it seems lately it’s just become a pissfest of bigmouths that ooze with negativity.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom